British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Somerset (koc-sf) 30/8/13 @ 7.30pm

Dry at the moment but supposed to be light showers form around 2 up till 6 then clear for the rest of the night so should be all systems go for tonight.

Looks like another through the fence incident at Armadale tonight, Fricke and Newman withdrawn.

Hope you're right and I'm miserably wrong :oops:

Looks like neither of us should take up gambling :D

I don't believe it! Seems Charles Wright was a good move, but Lewis Rose?

Would the previous incumbents have scored 9 between them?

Any news on the two withdrawals? Wish them well, whatever their injuries.

How many times can they have a replay, any rules on the subject? For Rebels Wright looks useful, hope Kyle and Fricke ok, and won't mention Alex in case I upset Statman.

How many times can they have a replay, any rules on the subject? For Rebels Wright looks useful, hope Kyle and Fricke ok, and won't mention Alex in case I upset Statman.

any team scores cant find them anywhere

1. Craig Cook 3,2,3,3,3 = 14 2. Max Fricke 1,F = 1 3. Theo Pijper 0,3,2,3,0 = 8 4. Jozsef Tabaka 3,1,1¹,2¹ = 7+2 5. Claus Vissing 1¹,2,1,0 = 4+1 6. Liam Carr (G) 1,0,3,0 = 4 7. Derek Sneddon © 3,2,1,1,1,3 = 1

1 1. Jason Doyle © 2,2,2¹,2,1¹ = 9+2 2. Kyle Newman 0,0 = 0 3. Josh Grajczonek 1¹,3,2,2 = 8+1 4. Alex Davies 2,1,0,0 = 3 5. Nick Morris 3,3,3,1¹,2 = 12+1 6. Charles Wright 2,1,2,3,0,1 = 9 7. Lewis Rose 0,F,0,0 = 0

Best race of the night heat 8 Liam Carr wins am i biased yes was actually shouting for Liam to win IS THAT WRONG?

• Like 2

Best race of the night heat 8 Liam Carr wins am i biased yes was actually shouting for Liam to win IS THAT WRONG?

Great to see that Liam has got a PL heat win under his belt. Party on Liam.

• Like 1

to all monarchs and rebel fans that was not there tonite that was a great match one of the best ive seen ,hadevery thing well worth the money

Well done to both teams a couple of extra money spinners maybe a couple more if its another tie.

I would agree after seeing both league and cup matches 2 of the best anybody who has not seen them should get the DVDs and COME to the replay;;;Hope both Max and Kyle are ok Edited by Bandit59

Another great night at the Dale between these two teams!!!

First of all would like to wish Max and Kyle all the best as it looked nasty!

Would of liked to of seen us pull it off tonight and we probably should of but due to an under performing Vissing which is understandable due to the pain he has been in after the heavy crashes he has had in the last few weeks and going from 4 - 2's to 3 - 3's as well cost us.

But on the plus side we all get to see 2 fantastic legs of speedway all over again!!!!