British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle Diamonds 2014

So Richie Worrall has signed up with Belle Vue for 2014. Is there any chance of him doubling up/down? Nah didn't think so. Looks like his ambitions have taken him away from us and I wish him well. Any talented British rider should follow their ambitions and go Elite even though the fans will testify that the PL is the most entertaining competition. I really hope that Richie has it in him to do a Tai Woffinden and get into GPs etc.

So I think we need a recognised number 1 rider to lead us in 2014.. I agree that the Cookie Monster would be top of my wish list and the Monarchs have had him long enough. come on mate move south

• Like 1

So Richie Worrall has signed up with Belle Vue for 2014. Is there any chance of him doubling up/down? Nah didn't think so. Looks like his ambitions have taken him away from us and I wish him well. Any talented British rider should follow their ambitions and go Elite even though the fans will testify that the PL is the most entertaining competition. I really hope that Richie has it in him to do a Tai Woffinden and get into GPs etc.

So I think we need a recognised number 1 rider to lead us in 2014.. I agree that the Cookie Monster would be top of my wish list and the Monarchs have had him long enough. come on mate move south

dan have you been at the Brown Ale already, that is never gonna happen :lol:

he will double up.... Just not with us.

Don't think a deal for Rene was on. He has struggled at Brough since that awful crash and seems happy at Workington. Not keen on Lawson either. Good if he gates at Brough but average if he doesn't.

Personally I'm not as obsessed as some that we have an out and out number 1 (I wouldn't put Lawson or Bach in that bracket anyway). Would be happy with 7 riders who can all win races. That formula has served us pretty well over the last 2 seasons.

• Like 2

Fingers crossed that Lewis is Brough bound again. He will be a real trump card in the PL this year.

• Like 1

No Ludvig or Christian?

I would have Christian, not sure about Ludvig, when he is onit he is one of the best riders to watch, he just seems to every year have that low patch when he can't buy a point/big score and for that I did not include him.
  • Like 1

Fingers crossed that Lewis is Brough bound again. He will be a real trump card in the PL this year.

really hope so, but would'nt be suprised if not :-(

• Like 1

Delighted to have him at number 1, good rider so very pleased.

your rubbing it in now aren't you :nono: