British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle Diamonds 2014

I expect he'd go to Belle Vue. Far less travelling and he could still pick up a ride in Poland.

Much as I love having him as a Diamond, if he wants to be the next British GP star then he has to try a race in Poland and get the big sponsorship bucks.

As has been said, I'm happy to leave it George English's hands. We seem to pull at least one rabbit out of the hat per season, two this year with Kerr and Rosen.

• Like 1

Richie and Lewis I would agree with, the other five, definitely not.

Fine then how about

1. Richie Worrall 8.70

2. Stuart Robson 7.20

3. Andrew Tully 7.39

4. Lewis Kerr 5.45

5. Anton Rosen 7.00

6. Simon Lambert 3.18

7. Paul Starke 3.22 or (another lewis kerr please :D:t: )

Also what is Anders Thomsen like on a 3.53 average, never seen him ride.

Does anybody know what patrick hougaards average would be in the PL?

And do we still have the option to replace Robbo before the playoffs start?

Better

Wouldn't let Simon Lambert near a Diamonds team though.

I thought Simon Lambert was supposed to be good?

Oliver Greenwood

Luke Crang

Adam Mckinna

Paul Starke

Liam Carr

Joe Jacobs

Steve Worrall

The only 3.00 riders that would fit that i can think of?

That would be any good

Think you maybe mean Robert Lambert, there will be a scramble for his signature next year, star in the making there

Think you maybe mean Robert Lambert, there will be a scramble for his signature next year, star in the making there

Star in the making he may be but I thought he raced in Germany at weekends so couldnt committ to racing at weekends over here,making it doubtful he could sign for any PL club.

I thought Simon Lambert was supposed to be good?

Oliver Greenwood

Luke Crang

Adam Mckinna

Paul Starke

Liam Carr

Joe Jacobs

Steve Worrall

The only 3.00 riders that would fit that i can think of?

That would be any good

Forget Adam McKinna. He's already said he's quitting at the end of the season.

I thought Paul Starke rode very well for Berwick last night. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a 'Diamonds' Kevlar next Season.

I thought Paul Starke rode very well for Berwick last night. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a 'Diamonds' Kevlar next Season.

think he is keen to come back to berwick for 2014 but you never know with speedway

think he is keen to come back to berwick for 2014 but you never know with speedway

Fair comment. I wouldn't want to pinch another Teams Rider. I just thought that he really looks the business after last night's display. :t::approve: :approve:

Fair comment. I wouldn't want to pinch another Teams Rider. I just thought that he really looks the business after last night's display. :t::approve: :approve:

If Starkes parent club isnt going to use him for PL racing,then hes up for grabs,Berwick should be in poll position to sign but we said the same last winter about Mickey Dyer and look what happened there.Starkes had a decent season with Berwick,one or two poor meetings along the way in in general hes done ok,and worth a team place in the PL.

Edited by screm
  • Like 1

That sounds more right than simon thanks.

Forget Adam McKinna. He's already said he's quitting at the end of the season.

Didn't know that, thats sad i like him.

Do we have any assets?

Is Jonas B Andersen and that Sogaard guy still ours?

That sounds more right than simon thanks.

Didn't know that, thats sad i like him.

Do we have any assets?

Is Jonas B Andersen and that Sogaard guy still ours?

We have done well in bringing over Danes and Swedes over the years, so maybe that is where some of the 2014 team will come from. If Richie goes Elite full time we need another out and out number 1 for the new season and he needs to be able to "Hit the Ground Running" with big scores. I would love to see Craig Cook ride for us if he fancies a move down here. I hope Lewis wants to stay with us in 2014 as he is coming along nicely, he just needs to learn some passing manoeuvres but really he has done so well in 2013 he is a hot prospect and may be tempted away as other promotions will have him on their shopping lists

We could go for the strength in depth route we took this year? 1. Andrew Tully 7.39 2. Stuart Robson 7.20 3. Ulrich Ostergaard 6.52 4. Anton Rosen 7.00 5. Lewis Kerr 5.45 6. Steve Worrall 3.00 Think that leaves about 5.94 for the final place? Would love to see Sneddon back could we try and pinch him off Edinburgh please lol

1. Richie Worrall 8.70

2. Lewis Kerr 5.45

3. Anton Rosen 7.00

4. Stuart Robson 7.20

5. Andrew Tully 7.39

6. Robert Lambert 3.00

7. Jake Anderson 3.68 or Paul Starke