British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Leicester V Edinburgh 31/8

doolan out a big blow alex back from injury eklof and simon dropped in at the deep end and i wonder if the nasty injury's to peter karlsson will have any affect on magnus,i think maybe it will.we could be up against it and to get all the points might be asking a bit to much and thats before i mention the name cookie.

Cookie can be beaten...........Just not very often :blink:

It's going to be very difficult to get the right result. And if we did make the top six how far would we get. Not very I suspect.

Looking forward to a good meeting though.

This is a must win for the Monarchs if we want 1st pick in the P-O's. With only very tough matches left now (Leicester, Newcastle, Workington & Ipswich Away and Ipswich at Home) this has to be targeted as a must win. However, normally when we're expected to win, we disappointingly fall short. I can see the Lions rallying around for this one...

So no guest for KD - just r/r (with limited options as new averages don't take force till Sunday). Why?

Insightful.

I think everything that needs to be said has been said now to do the talking on track

Berwicks Liam Carr will be guesting at reserve for Edinburgh.

• Like 1

There is a very good chance that it will be R/R for max tomorrow after his heavy crash tonight.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including mobile number.

Thanks

Would really like Leicester to make the play offs as I'd like to go back. However I see the monarchs all but ending their chances tonight. Depends on Claus really, probably at least 5 rides tonight and i'm expecting a top score as he continues his recovery.

Just like to wish Liam Carr all the best for tonight

• Like 1

Well done Leicester. Might get that trip to Beaumont park after all. Lowest away score of the season for monarchs but bigger battles to come.