British Speedway Forum
Elephantman

Rules On Twitter/facebook Use By Riders And Officials

I think you'll find it is him and yes he does.

I like to try to see the best in folk. It appears that I am wrong again. :sad: :sad:

I've only been saying for years Middlo is a plank who should be nowhere near Team GB. People are starting to agree it seems.

SCB and BWitcher - I'm sure you will be getting your wish very soon! Maybe a nice Xmas gift for you or maybe earlier - in November perhaps! :wink:

I like to try to see the best in folk.

Yes I do as well but I've given up over the years and now prefer my dogs as they are much nicer than the majority of humans.

Yes I do as well but I've given up over the years and now prefer my dogs as they are much nicer than the majority of humans.

I quite agree Gemini - I'm beginning to think that my Dog is far nicer than some people.

That Gary Lineker person needs to be hung, drawn and quartered for his Twitter outburst!!! :D

That Gary Lineker person needs to be hung, drawn and quartered for his Twitter outburst!!! :D

I know NOTHING about Twitter - as far as I am concerned - it is Birds that twitter.

What did Gary Lineker say?