British Speedway Forum

like that team if that is the riding order.. tungate and heeps if they are paired together may get in each others way.. .. could be silverware coming to ippo.

Doesn't look anything special really.... Then again none of the teams declared yet dont.

universal mediocrity - the watchword of modern Britain some would say!

like that team if that is the riding order.. tungate and heeps if they are paired together may get in each others way.. .. could be silverware coming to ippo.

maybe the Anglian Cup!

universal mediocrity - the watchword of modern Britain some would say!

maybe the Anglian Cup!

Not that bad... Lol

I agree there us little on track to differentiate the 2 - perhaps Morten a bit more hot and cold.

But I would say the biggest bone of contention is that it appears Morten upset the applecart with his attitude and that required a team order change that did us no favours at the sharp end of the season.

If that issue is sorted then all well and good.

I think we will be up there again challenging for a play off spot. Still see Worky as favourites so far.

But is that true though? Mortem has gotten a rough ride on here because of that. There was a post on here labelling Risager as a "billy big balls" because he apparently caused a rift in the camp. One poster if I can recall posted that, then it seemed to escalate and snowball.

The knives seem out for Risager and I'm not 100% it's justified?

Looks a hit or Miss team to me. Lets hope for all those Suffolk boys who have been straved of success in both Football and Speedway terms that it is more hit than miss.. Play-offs then another disappointing end For the Ipswich Nearly men. ;)

Well hopefully we get written off as we did last year both on here and the speedway star who most had us finishing outside the play offs.

We did end up finishing second, just behind Somerset on the final heat of the final league meeting of the season.

Hopefully, we have much better luck with injury than we did when it really mattered.

Edited by CardinalSin

But is that true though? Mortem has gotten a rough ride on here because of that. There was a post on here labelling Risager as a "billy big balls" because he apparently caused a rift in the camp. One poster if I can recall posted that, then it seemed to escalate and snowball.

I don't think it is 100% justified but i do believe Rohan had implied that he was a bit fed up of Morten cutting him up.

My preferred riding order would be

1 Richie Worrall

2 Gino Manzares

3 Morten Risager

4 Cameron Heeps

5 Rohan Tungate

6 Adam Ellis

7 Ritchie Hawkins

reserves can be swapped over but wouldn't make much difference. reason for morten at 3 means he has inside gate at home and cam has outside gate in 14. could maybe swap them for away matches for the same reasons.

I don't think it is 100% justified but i do believe Rohan had implied that he was a bit fed up of Morten cutting him up.

So harsh in the extreme! You get that in every team up and down the country!

Well hopefully we get written off as we did last year both on here and the speedway star who most had us finishing outside the play offs.

We did end up finishing second, just behind Somerset on the final heat of the final league meeting of the season.

Hopefully, we have much better luck with injury than we did when it really mattered.

Perhaps it is a bit harsh on him and in general many of my posts last season said as such.

However there was an order change and it was down to that rift and results seem to indicate it unbalanced the team sonewhat.

Like you say that sort of thing happens at many clubs but we dont need it again. Im sure all involved are mature enough to put it aside and get on with doing what needs to be done.

Worrall didn't get reduction for Diamonds last year so why this year?

I think he did.

5.78 - but started on 5.64 didnt he?

Was it??

Yes it was, as I was told by a couple of our riders at Rye House the meeting before the changes took effect.

I don't understand why anyone would be anything but delighted with that Ipswich team. They were a close second last year and have replaced Barker and Lanham with Worrall and Manzares. Pretty good, definitely challengers.

• Like 1

I don't understand why anyone would be anything but delighted with that Ipswich team. They were a close second last year and have replaced Barker and Lanham with Worrall and Manzares. Pretty good, definitely challengers.

richie isn't as good or consistent as Barker yet.... And Manzares could be anything but probably not as good as lanham......