British Speedway Forum

Have you ever thought of being team manager Mr taps? You normally put things which are very diplomatic, probably a very good way to be for a team manager.

Well I must be in the minority on here as I would have Risager over Lanham and I'm pleased with that particular decision.

• Like 1

Have you ever thought of being team manager Mr taps? You normally put things which are very diplomatic, probably a very good way to be for a team manager.

Go for it "Bruv" I'll keep an eye on your 2 boys, but in return I want free admission! :t:

Probably too diplomatic!!

I tend to try to look for the positive. No point dwelling on and being negative about some matters especially those that you have little or no influence over.

Go for it "Bruv" I'll keep an eye on your 2 boys, but in return I want free admission! :t:

Not sure about for free but if you had all the kids on your own after a few weeks youd look old enough to qualify for an OAP concession!!

You wouldn't even let him in for free lol, I think you would do a great job running the club by the sounds of it.

Well I must be in the minority on here as I would have Risager over Lanham and I'm pleased with that particular decision.

I'm sure there are plenty of fellow supporters that would also agree with you, it's just all down to personal preference.

Lots of threads mentioning that the fixtures will be released at 9am tomorrow.

Which fixtures are the ones you most look forward to?

For me this year it will be the return of the battles with the Panthers.

Fixtures are on BSPA site, Panthers double header on Good Friday; looks like 2nd leg is away.

Edited by IpswichDave

Fixtures are on BSPA site, Panthers double header on Good Friday; looks like 2nd leg is away.

But no Worrall or Ellis for the witches

Peterborough possibly missing fisher. Blackbird. Jacobs

All 10 EL teams riding and 10 Pl clubs to o.

Good Friday is a nightmare friday as with all the young brits riding for elite league teams, guests are going to have to come from what is left of the national league riders. I think there may be a lot of RR riding that day!

Is that a league or cup fixture?

League Cup

Shame that in front of the biggest crowd of the season 2 makeshift teams are on display. Looking forward to a big stuffing at the showground, just like years gone past.