British Speedway Forum

I am sure, with so many in the same 'boat' the fixtures will be compiled with this in mind.

But thats the problem, lots will be in this "boat" but now there are different rules, at least before it was the PL had priority and everyone knew that, now its the club that "owns" the rider which is fair but what if the rider is owned by one club and needed by another 2?

eg:

Richie Worrall - Belle Vue (EL) have priority over Ipswich (PL)

Cameron Heeps - Ipswich (PL) would have priority over an EL club

Josh Auty - assuming he signs for Birmingham again (EL) also signed for Scunthorpe (PL) But who takes priority as i believe "owned" by Coventry!? :oops:

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

On a different note, I see Manzares won a meeting in Australia, beating rohan and Doyle in the final, yes it was on a small track, but beat some good riders

On a different note, I see Manzares won a meeting in Australia, beating rohan and Doyle in the final, yes it was on a small track, but beat some good riders

I dont do Twitter but was told a couple of days ago he had tweeted that he had agreed a PL.

But where?.....

I'd have Lanham an Newcastle.

Rides Brough Park very well and pretty dependable away.

I hope Leigh gets sorted out soon.

The problem for him (and many others) is he is in that funny average range. It always seems to be that 6-7 type rider that juggled.

But thats the problem, lots will be in this "boat" but now there are different rules, at least before it was the PL had priority and everyone knew that, now its the club that "owns" the rider which is fair but what if the rider is owned by one club and needed by another 2?

Josh Auty - assuming he signs for Birmingham again (EL) also signed for Scunthorpe (PL) But who takes priority as i believe "owned" by Coventry!? :oops:

Scunny i believe get first call over Josh unless he signs for Coventry

I dont do Twitter but was told a couple of days ago he had tweeted that he had agreed a PL.

But where?.....

I have looked at his twitter and I can't see anywhere he has said that, apart from someone else saying he should find a UK team asap

Like I say dont do it myself - just a hearsay comment.

According to a very reliable source, the Witches 1-7 is already in place.

Just a matter of when the club decide to announce it!

• Like 1

According to a very reliable source, the Witches 1-7 is already in place.

Just a matter of when the club decide to announce it!

At the moment any news from foxhall would be good

If both the above are correct then either Adam isnt in or dont play poker with Jonny!!

Personally I hope Jonny is good at poker.

• Like 3

Does Richie Worrall qualify for a British reduction?

On Belle Vue thread they are saying(hopeing) he does for EL, so you would think if that was the case then he would qualify for PL reduction. Edited by Tom Thumb

Howarths got a reduction for Workington so should imagine so will Richie for you as well ;)