British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh to beat Ipswich so Newcastle can be the first to beat Edinburgh next week :t:

Got to like your optimism, but then again I had us being stuffed tonight, so who knows?

To the original question about Ipswich winning anything this season, I would have to say not a hope in hell. This doesn't mean that Worrall won't start scoring as a number one, or that Cameron will find last season's form or that rohan can be bothered to give his all when racing. If we are to win anything I can only see it being the fours. For the 2 best racers in the team to be morten and gino, who hasn't seen many of the tracks before, just about says it all

• Like 1

6th place and a 4 week purple patch is all it takes.

Not as easy as it is to just say it but perfectly possible

6th place and a 4 week purple patch is all it takes.

Not as easy as it is to just say it but perfectly possible

Anything is possible as we know due to all sorts of factors like injuries to key riders at any time but after my early season optimism im finding it very tough to really have any belief in the current Witches lineup .

We do however know that although some riders are trying Chris Louis patience he won't actually do anything about it .

So , ultimately it looks like a season of mid table mediocrity to me .

Still , onward and upward , hopefully !

Edited by Super Blue

Adam Ellis 5.30

Cameron Heeps 4.70

Gino Manzares 5.47

Morten Risager 7.37

Richie Worrall 7.58

Ritchie Hawkins 4.88

Rohan Tungate 6.09

not sure if these are right!

Does anyone know when the cut off for the pl fours is as with these new averages Ipswich won't qualify if it is done on top five averages in each team. Interesting average for Ty Proctor if that is right. Has he really gone down to a three point average!!!

The worst part is that Adam is still number 7 in the averages on 4.84. Which makes the rule that you can only replace him with a national league rider a joke as he is on almost a five point average. This rule needs looking at.

• Like 1

Perhaps the masterplan is to get Cam to reserve for the playoffs at which point he will hit top form

(yes I have been in the sun all day!!)

Perhaps the masterplan is to get Cam to reserve for the playoffs at which point he will hit top form

(yes I have been in the sun all day!!)

Doesn't take much sun though does it! :approve:

So we have 3 away fixtures on consecutive nights. Scunthorpe Workington and Glasgow, how do you think we will get on? Only one away fixture next month, so we can at least rack up some points at home.

Edited by Baldyman

Anyone know when our next meeting is? Away

Scunthorpe this Friday..