British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Swindon V Poole El Semi Final Play Off 1st Leg 23/9/13

In your eye's Orion, in your eye's. The bottom line is, as you put it, you had a safe play off place weeks ago, we crept in buy half a nostral. Makes you clear, favorites in my book.. and probably the majority of others... Getting fidgity already are we!! :rofl:

Monday week... from the Swindon area.. :rofl:

No that depressing thing left Swindon for Poole years ago...its called Shovlar..... :rofl:

• Like 2

I must confess I don't understand the logic of Poole being some bookies' favourites?! They finish 4th - just - and apart from the big home win over Lakeside, they are hardly in the best of form in the past few weeks!!

Probably because all you rich folks in Dorset have been piling big money on the Pirates...

No that depressing thing left Swindon for Poole years ago...its called Shovlar..... :rofl:

Oh come on Hagonshocker, Steve's not that bad, his hearts in the right place.. :t:

Oh come on Hagonshocker, Steve's not that bad, his hearts in the right place.. :t:

It's the other bit that's the problem :P

• Like 3

Is it, where are TROLL'S hearts located?
  • Like 1

Come on guys. It has been a difficult year for many clubs.

Can't the anti Poole team take a break and try to enjoy the play offs? Imagine how excited you'll be if we lose :)

There's something in this play off for everyone so sit back and relax.

Thats fair enough Starman...just a pity his mouth is in the incorrect position.... :rofl:

• Like 1

As Steve has said of course Swindon are favorites and I for one AM proud Poole got to the play offs. But there not thou Poole are have a look at the odds .

Ashley Birks injured by bike tonight in Westonapolis at Plymouth. Updates comments are that another rider went down and his bike hit Ashley. Ashley was stretchered off to ambulance and has withdrawn from the meeting. I hope he is not too badly injured .

Edited by A ORLOV

yeah saw that Orion after my post shows how close it will be then lets all enjoy :-)

Edited by Wildcat Steve

Guessing we will be seeing Bellego for Birks on Monday if the Back Injury is true, that says on the updates site, just hope its not that bad for Ash.

Anyone know if season ticket holders get discounted entrance on Monday?

Guessing we will be seeing Bellego for Birks on Monday if the Back Injury is true, that says on the updates site, just hope its not that bad for Ash.

Surely Bellego's average doesnt fit now?

Is Bellego's average not too high? Great replacement if he fits