British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RedcarRacer

Sheffield For Sale

Was Hinchliffe ever co-promoter? Thought it was just Machin and Hoggy (with Machin being owner).

No he never was, he rose from been the Youth Development Officer and was promoted to Team Manager when Eric Boocock left the club at the end of 2011.

Oh ok, my mistake.

Just wondered if there was anyone already connected with the club who might be a potentail buyer.

Does anyone know how much he wants for it?

not sure but they reckon he wants a free carvery each week.

Interesting to see Peterborough not in any league (pending a buyer being found), yet Sheffield are in the PL. Does this mean a buyer has been found? :unsure:

• Like 1

Interesting to see Peterborough not in any league (pending a buyer being found), yet Sheffield are in the PL. Does this mean a buyer has been found? :unsure:

..and Hoggy on the MC.

It has been intimated that there was a possible buyer, but they were waiting too see what the changes were at the Conference, with nothing really changing at Premier League level it would appear that prospective new owner is happy with the outcome.

• Like 1

..and Hoggy on the MC.

Well spotted! Never thought about that! :t:

It has been intimated that there was a possible buyer, but they were waiting too see what the changes were at the Conference, with nothing really changing at Premier League level it would appear that prospective new owner is happy with the outcome.

Hopefully we get some news in next day or two so we all know where we stand for next season.

If we have a new owner I hope they make the announcement about what they intend for next season asap, so they can then get on with team building. We don't want to be left struggling for riders. After the last two seasons we need to have a competitive side. If that happens I am sure the fans will respond.

• Like 1

If we have a new owner I hope they make the announcement about what they intend for next season asap, so they can then get on with team building. We don't want to be left struggling for riders. After the last two seasons we need to have a competitive side. If that happens I am sure the fans will respond.

I would hope if they think very much of the fans that it would be today, so fans know to get saving for season ticket and so we know where club stands ! the silence was expected upto AGM but now the time is to tell us what is going on!

.... We don't want to be left struggling for riders.

I know where you are coimng from on this one. The Rebels were left in the same position a couple of times after the turmoil of changes in promotion. Wishing you Sheffiled fans all the best and hope Xmas sees you get what you want. :t:

• Like 1

Cheer's we are all keeping our fingers and toes crossed that everything goes smoothly with the sale. Then we can build a good team that will challenge you at the top of the league. I hope.

I know where you are coimng from on this one. The Rebels were left in the same position a couple of times after the turmoil of changes in promotion. Wishing you Sheffiled fans all the best and hope Xmas sees you get what you want. :t:

Let's hope Santa does deliver for Sheffield fans - if he can get away from driving the furniture van for DFS! :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Guest