British Speedway Forum

Well, I wouldn't complain if Buzz did sign, Ill clear that up, but will depend a lot on who else!

Sundstrom, Lasse, Fisher, Kosiuch, Buzz, Lawson, North...... I'd be happy with that, end of the day, new challenge for everyone next season IF its 36.

probably sullivan will bring in some new talent , pulcynski twins

Sort of missing the relevant bit of information.

That Hougaard's usual style!

I think Hougaard will be in the side again next year, if we run

Which one are you referring to? (OK I do know!)

Interesting article on the speedwaygb site http://www.speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.23194

"If we are running..." - that's the biggest hint I've heard that Panthers might not be. Would be a shame if they weren't running.

That's not an unusual quote from Mr Frost, and with the Polish clubs coming over in March I fully expect Panthers to be on track in 2014..

Edited by blupanther

That's not an unusual quote from Mr Frost, and with the Polish clubs coming over in March I fully expect Panthers to on track in 2014..

I expect that Rick doesn't want to make the same mistake as his made this year, wants the guys to get some race time under their belts before the elite season kicks off...!

Edited by Flyin Panther

Hampel is coming to Peterborough in November to promote the fixtures in March, Hope he's our Number 1!

Somebody who in Heat 13 and 15... You can rely on and he's on a low average of 9.13.

1. Jarek Hampel

3. Patrick Hougaard

4. Mikkel Bech Jensen

5. Michael Jepsen Jensen

7. Dakota North

Hampel is coming to Peterborough in November to promote the fixtures in March, Hope he's our Number 1!

Somebody who in Heat 13 and 15... You can rely on and he's on a low average of 9.13.

1. Jarek Hampel

3. Patrick Hougaard

4. Mikkel Bech Jensen

5. Michael Jepsen Jensen

7. Dakota North

It will be Bjerre, he has already said he wants to ride in the UK...

UK's a big place, Swindon wanted him last year so perhaps they'll get their man to retain the good spirit between the two clubs.

UK's a big place, Swindon wanted him last year so perhaps they'll get their man to retain the good spirit between the two clubs.

I can only imagine the resulting 'love in' that would occur on the forum if that happened.. :o

For me I would bust a gut to employ Buz, Killer, Fish, Hougaard and possibly Norb because they were awesome to watch towards the end of last season.

• Like 3

Interesting article on the speedwaygb site http://www.speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.23194

"If we are running..." - that's the biggest hint I've heard that Panthers might not be. Would be a shame if they weren't running.

His way of telling the Elitle League promoters to sort things out otherwise he will give them the bird!

He was right to insist on an independent body to run the sport a couple of years ago - shame it didn't happen. We desperately need some one to run Speedway for the good of the sport and not self interest of a few promoters.

• Like 1

I can only imagine the resulting 'love in' that would occur on the forum if that happened.. :o

I'd love it.

• Like 1

No doubt that team the KKS one quoted was one of about 23 already made.

No doubt that team the KKS one quoted was one of about 23 already made.

Hard to choose any team until points limits are set, but at least we have KKS to entertain us till then.. ;)

Hard to choose any team until points limits are set, but at least we have KKS to entertain us till then.. ;)

entertain, thats one way of describing it.