British Speedway Forum

Feel sorry for Boro but with no regular race night and the lack of fans only someone like a Rick Frost could bankroll the club .

• Like 1

Can't blame Frost. Has put his money where his mouth is, but Peterborough haven't got enough support to be an EL club or the opportunity for a regular race night to help in that respect.

Would think Frost is fed up with continually weakening the product with silly notions like NL riders in the EL plus he's been crapped on a few times by the BSPA, so no surprise he's pulled out.

• Like 4

At least its confirmed the club is completely debt free, so lets hope we find a new owner who can keep the Panthers running in the Premier league..

• Like 4

Can't blame Frost. Has put his money where his mouth is, but Peterborough haven't got enough support to be an EL club or the opportunity for a regular race night to help in that respect.

Would think Frost is fed up with continually weakening the product with silly notions like NL riders in the EL plus he's been crapped on a few times by the BSPA, so no surprise he's pulled out.

Feel sorry for all the Loyal P'Boro fans, but basically the crowds were not there, and Frost can't keep digging holes and finding money. Its going to catch up sometime..

• Like 1

Bad luck for panthers fans. Feel for you

Hope you come back stronger ASAP

• Like 1

As someone who enjoyed his speedway fix at The Showground whilst Leicester was shut, I sincerely hope a new owner can be found for the Panthers. A great race track, which Leicester sadly isn't (yet but here's hoping!), speedway can ill afford to lose this venue. Best wishes to all Panthers fans for some good news soon.

• Like 1

Gutted for all you panthers fans and I will really miss the trips down the A47 for the local derby.Hope you run this season whatever league that may be as once gone, I fear the local residents will object if /when you return.

All the best and fingers crossed

• Like 1

Gutted for all you Panthers fans,I genuinely feel that speedway is finished,the annual watering down has finally driven the sword well and truly home,shame..... :sad:

• Like 1

Can't really express how sorry I feel for the Panther fans imo Speedway cannot afford to lose the likes of Frost and Peterborough Speedway very sad indeed and I shall miss my journeys to the showground and banter between the Panther fans, Frost has tried everything but there you go the dickheads that run the sport have once again con cocked a complete piece of garbage.

• Like 4

I hope we go PL and have a top 2 of Dakota North and Taylor Poole

It's people like you who have put the nail in the coffin. Why don't you take all your aliases and bugger off to Denmark and stay there
  • Like 1

We get no more or less support than any other elite league club actualy..I cant blame him for walking away...just wish he'd have done it at the end of the season when we was a viable elite league club to take over rather than now where he has left us completely in the S+++ with no where to turn.

really terrible to see this happen. a real loss to the league and a great track.

shocking. really hope something is sorted soon :(

• Like 2

It's people like you who have put the nail in the coffin. Why don't you take all your aliases and bugger off to Denmark and stay there

Come on that's a bit harsh its not his/hers fault this has happened