British Speedway Forum

Looking at his tweets - he seems to get on well with most of the Australian International team :confused:

Not always been the case mate - especially with Holder...

and if you fall out with Holder I'd guess that you fall out with Ward too! - that spat goes back to Holder winning the 2008 Aussi championship and Batchelor eating sour grapes!

and Poole verses Panther in 2010

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=53462&&page=14

makes me laugh though - like a spoilt child who's ice cream melts in the sunshine!!

Stelmet Falubaz Zielona Gora, opening the next season starts in England. In March, Polish Champion Team will travel to the Peterborough.In England, there are two meeting involving two teams of Peterborough and the home team Stelmetu Falubaz and probably Włókniarz Czestochowa.

Coach Stelmetu Falubaz Zielona Gora - Rafal Dobrucki even before the start of competition season Enea Extraleague in 2014 wants to check the form of all playerscompeting in the colors of the team from Grod Bacchus. - It could be that this will be the inauguration of training, but we might as well already be on the rides in Zielona Gora and Berlin. In the second decade of March we want to play in Peteroborugh czwórmecz.First of two games, the second day of the two games. The teams that win will go to the final. The losers will compete for third place. Games will be held in Peterborough, I have chosen the path of our players. We talked about it a few weeks ago. Rafal Dobrucki decided precisely on this subject. We got there his promoter, which is called Slawek Knot, and he organized the whole event. Take part in the two English teams Peterborough and Peterborough Panthers I Panthers II team Falubaz Zielona Gora and another team. But Falubaz will host the event. The stadium will be able to buy our merchandise as well as in Wolfslake. Games will be held in two or three weeks before the first Grand Prix tournament. For the players it will be a good opportunity to run over to. Jarek Hampel in November will go to England to promote the whole show. It will be targeted primarily to the Poles in Great Britain, who will have the opportunity to see Polish speedway. The home crowd will also appear in English audience. This will be the inauguration of the unusual. We open up a new market, but also in terms of safe track where you can ride before the season - said Marek Jankowski in the pages falubaz.com.

The fourth team that will take part in the tournament will probably Włókniarz Czestochowa. - The fourth team is sure to be one of the Polish. Initially we put on, but it is not finalized, the team of Czestochowa. We also talked of Leszno, and a few weeks ago and Toruń. We wanted to Tomasz Gollob occurred. There is also version Lubusz Derby, but have not talked about it with Maciek nightmare. After these last few weeks, there are indications that it will be Włókniarz Czestochowa, because our contacts recently strongly warmed. Such competition for each club are so important that all costs are covered by the British side - said the president ZKZ SSA.

My Panthers 2014 Team.

1. Jarek Hampel

2. Mikkel Bech Jensen

3. Michael Jepsen Jensen

4. Patryk Dudek

5. Pepe Protasawiech

6. Arthur Czaja

7. Dakota North

• Like 1

1. Joonas Kylmakoorpi - 7.12
2. Ryan Fisher 5.71
3. Patryk Dudek - 7.00
4. Patrick Hougaard - 6.19
5. Jepsen Jensen 6.54
6. Ashley Birks - 3.06
7. Dakota North - 4.23

Edited by Hougaard Racing Fans

Well sadly Harris signed for Coventry now, so them rumours are well and truly squashed! I hate waiting for our first signing as always have niggling doubts IF were running, when we get the first rider to sign, can breathe a sigh of relief. It should be a decent season next one, with Ippo, Leicester, Coventry, Lynn, Wolves and Brum all within an hour or so, crowds should be up.

• Like 1

2. Ryan Fisher 5.71

3. Patryk Dudek - 7.00

5. Jepsen Jensen 6.54

6. Ashley Birks - 3.06

7. Dakota North - 4.23

I'll go 37 which is the number of teams you'll post before we hopefully have one.

• Like 2

I'll go 37 which is the number of teams you'll post before we hopefully have one.

As few as 37? ;-(

• Like 1

1. Joonas Kylmakoorpi - 7.122. Ryan Fisher 5.713. Patryk Dudek - 7.004. Patrick Hougaard - 6.195. Jepsen Jensen 6.546. Ashley Birks - 3.067. Dakota North - 4.2339.85

2. Ryan Fisher 5.71

3. Patryk Dudek - 7.00

5. Jepsen Jensen 6.54

6. Ashley Birks - 3.06

7. Dakota North - 4.23

2. Ryan Fisher 5.71

3. Patryk Dudek - 7.00

5. Jepsen Jensen 6.54

6. Ashley Birks - 3.06

7. Dakota North - 4.23

Edited by BANANAMAN

Well sadly Harris signed for Coventry now, so them rumours are well and truly squashed! I hate waiting for our first signing as always have niggling doubts IF were running, when we get the first rider to sign, can breathe a sigh of relief. It should be a decent season next one, with Ippo, Leicester, Coventry, Lynn, Wolves and Brum all within an hour or so, crowds should be up.

well gutted harris has signed for the bees, but with him and Hansen there they'll be some decent racing when the bees visit the showground

with a 36pt limit being branded about, it's gonna be tough building a side if that's the case

• Like 1

well gutted harris has signed for the bees, but with him and Hansen there they'll be some decent racing when the bees visit the showground

with a 36pt limit being branded about, it's gonna be tough building a side if that's the case

Agreed.... wouldn't know where to start considering MOST of our assets our heatleaders.

Agreed.... wouldn't know where to start considering MOST of our assets our heatleaders.

I would no g.p riders under any circumstances

I would no g.p riders under any circumstances

Still.....

that leaves us with

Troy, Hans, Sundstrom, Buckz on high averages, you have to think Buckz is to much of a risk on his average.

IF its a 36.00....

Linus Sundstrom

Lasse Bjerre

Ryan Fisher

Norbert Kosciuch

MJJ (Doubtful, yes)

David Bellego

Dakota North

On paper looks awful, but best I could do realistically with what we have.

That side only looks awful through the eyes of the current set up.

With a league of 12 (or more)teams and fewer high end riders re costs then it should look much more favourable.

2014 is more likely to be like a PL+ than a traditional EL level.

Without that type of change you may find yourselves in a 3 team league with Poole and Coventry.

Still.....

that leaves us with

Troy, Hans, Sundstrom, Buckz on high averages, you have to think Buckz is to much of a risk on his average.

IF its a 36.00....

Linus Sundstrom

Lasse Bjerre

Ryan Fisher

Norbert Kosciuch

MJJ (Doubtful, yes)

David Bellego

Dakota North

Surely you guys wont ditch Buzz yet again? He is fantastic at Peterborough and improving steadily away from home. He is your nailed on number 3. Reliable, committed and entertaining.

• Like 1

Still.....

that leaves us with

IF its a 36.00....

Linus Sundstrom

Lasse Bjerre

Ryan Fisher

Norbert Kosciuch

MJJ (Doubtful, yes)

David Bellego

Dakota North

Surely you guys wont ditch Buzz yet again? He is fantastic at Peterborough and improving steadily away from home. He is your nailed on number 3. Reliable, committed and entertaining.

I hope we don't ditch Buzz, but he is on a 7.15 average, and very risky on that. I'd have him as a 3rd heatleader, but as a heatleader/2nd heatleader, is quite dodgy.

Still.....

that leaves us with

IF its a 36.00....

Linus Sundstrom

Lasse Bjerre

Ryan Fisher

Norbert Kosciuch

MJJ (Doubtful, yes)

David Bellego

Dakota North

Agree totally, lets face it, his average has improved every year because he is improving. Almost unbeatable at home and getting better away, he would be in my team for sure...