British Speedway Forum

is that BELLE VUE at the bottom of the pile i see. well done cookie on putting your own team on the bottom..

You was saying

Erm yes your right. Kings Lynn are the other one with a 3 pointer. But it's LAMBERT

obviously don't know to much about speedway do you

If you BELIEVE we are the weakest time then put the money where your mouth is.

I'll bet you £100 that we won't finish bottom

If we do then I will pay £100 to the SRBF

if we don't finish bottom you give £100 to the SRBF

So jenga. You going to stick to your worrd???

So, there we go again. So much promised - so little achieved. Nothing in the trophy cabinet sine 2005 when Belle Vue beat Eastbourne over two legs to win the Knockout Cup.

What's the answer? Will the long promised new stadium bring a return of the once mighty ace of clubs?

Should Belle Vue follow Eastbourne into the lower echelon of the sport. I sincerely hope not!

So, there we go again. So much promised - so little achieved. Nothing in the trophy cabinet sine 2005 when Belle Vue beat Eastbourne over two legs to win the Knockout Cup.

What's the answer? Will the long promised new stadium bring a return of the once mighty ace of clubs?

Should Belle Vue follow Eastbourne into the lower echelon of the sport. I sincerely hope not!

I'm gonna stick my neck on the block on this one Rod and say, "not a chance" they have gone so far with the new stadium that now planning permission has been granted, the prefered contractors in place, so surely a super purposely built speedway track has to be in the top league. Notice I didn't say elite! ;)

• Like 1

No chance BV will drip down.

Is that bowser leaking again ? ;)

• Like 1

Mended the faulty pipe then??!! :D

I'm gonna stick my neck on the block on this one Rod and say, "not a chance" they have gone so far with the new stadium that now planning permission has been granted, the prefered contractors in place, so surely a super purposely built speedway track has to be in the top league. Notice I didn't say elite! ;)

From what I've read elsewhere I get the impression the when the new Belle Vue stadium opens it will be the immediate end of all the Aces problems.

I can't agree with this. The club needs to set up a basic training system; a school where raw novices can be taught how to ride a speedway machine and all that it entails. Training should be under the direction of a latter day Dent Oliver. When any youngster starts to show genuine promise he should be signed on a limited term contract to prevent other clubs poaching him.

The training of young riders should be on a long term basis. Very few would become first team men overnight.

• Like 1

From what I've read elsewhere I get the impression the when the new Belle Vue stadium opens it will be the immediate end of all the Aces problems.

I can't agree with this. The club needs to set up a basic training system; a school where raw novices can be taught how to ride a speedway machine and all that it entails. Training should be under the direction of a latter day Dent Oliver. When any youngster starts to show genuine promise he should be signed on a limited term contract to prevent other clubs poaching him.

The training of young riders should be on a long term basis. Very few would become first team men overnight.

Yeah, good luck with that!!

BV will try to run on a Friday unless by then the EL is all one night on a Monday(Sky?)/Wednesday???