British Speedway Forum

Lets raise a glass to Belle Vue attempting to building a team to finish above the bottom 2....!!!!

I am old and my memory is bad!!! :D

Craig Cook first name on the team sheet! :t:

:cheers:

Please steer clear of Hougaard, Kirky Lane has done enough damage to the boys career.

Yes probably true but you have helped us sort that out. We have helped enough teams in the past with reducing averages for their assets, so we are due something back.

Zagar

Hougaard

AN another

Worrall

Cook

Birks

Kerr

That'll look ok and save on the flights bill a bit!

Yes probably true but you have helped us sort that out. We have helped enough teams in the past with reducing averages for their assets, so we are due something back.

Zagar

Hougaard

AN another

Worrall

Cook

Birks

Kerr

That'll look ok and save on the flights bill a bit!

I have to say that Hougaard is no longer on a bargain average! :drink:

• Like 1

I have to say that Hougaard is no longer on a bargain average! :drink:

Disagree, He's 24.

In the next couple of years, He will develop himself into a Number 1.

Mark my words.

Worrall will be at Lynn.

Our team will be

Zagar

Cook

Wolbert

Fricke

3 others 1 maybe being lassie bjerre if atwoods still in charge

But who knows what changes will be to the league. We will have better idea what teams will be like come November

Edited by Phil The Ace

Worrall will be at Lynn.

Our team will be

Zagar

Cook

Wolbert

Fricke

3 others 1 maybe being lassie bjerre if atwoods still in charge

But who knows what changes will be to the league. We will have better idea why teams will be like come November

Lasse could well be at Boro next year...

Is Cook an Edinburgh asset?

If so, surely they'll want him.

Yep if the rumoured leagues will come to force

As I said early. No one will have any idea of what teams will be like till end of November. Then we can all start GUESSING

You won't have Howarth - he's already announced and pencilled in for Poole 2014!

Yeah until about mid April when you do actually DUMP him out again as despite your attempts at Shovlaresque spin on the matter basically amount to just that...mind you a general lack of integrity amongst a small section of the Matt mouthpieces on here has decreed that those mind games already started with a promise of a team place for 2014 just before the semi finals commence...how poor and pathetic..shame theres not an emotican for a one fingered salute :P

If Zagar can be bought back then that will be some signing as there are unlikely to be many riders of that calibre around next season and if they can keep Cook, Wolbert and recall Worrall then Aces could have a decent line up next season as the limit is likely to be somewhere from 35 - 38.

Yeah until about mid April when you do actually DUMP him out again as despite your attempts at Shovlaresque spin on the matter basically amount to just that...mind you a general lack of integrity amongst a small section of the Matt mouthpieces on here has decreed that those mind games already started with a promise of a team place for 2014 just before the semi finals commence...how poor and pathetic..shame theres not an emotican for a one fingered salute :P

I don't intend to say anymore on this subject as its not relevant to an Aces thread - my post #15 says it all really. :wink:

Can we please keep Poole off this thread for once. And I know it isn't the Poole fans introducing it into the topic before anyone has a go.

Very, very unlikely that Zagar and several others of similar stature wil be engaged by British teams in 2014. From among the crop of "top" riders I will guess that only Australians (but not all of them) and the top Brits (and that will include Cookie) will ride for British teams. What Woffy does is going to be interesting. The probable pay rates and team average limits would be likely to prevent him, but it's also unthinkable for him to not be racing in the UK league.

Number one riders in next years "top league" are likely to be mostly those with 7-8 averages from this season - guys like King, Schlein, Doyle, Cook, Harris will be the no.1's

Disagree, He's 24.

In the next couple of years, He will develop himself into a Number 1.

Mark my words.

We will - as we also follow in General Discussions your profound observations on Syria. :oops: