British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees 2014

Oh dear, and even I had hopes of a good season but it feels like its gone ** up already., I thought after hearing what Horton had to say yesterday he was in a position where he couldnt do anything and I actually had some sympathy. Now having heard the other side of it, I have none at all and the more I think about it the more I think its got his stamp all over it following what has gone on over the last two years. He put a half decent team together and I was happy, then comes this all this rubbishe and it seems he has not changed at all. Gutted. Seems theres now no team, no stadium and no speedway, Nice one...!!!

Edited by Had

Looks like Coventry are going to track share with Leicester. Terrible way to treat the paying fans.

Where does that leave people with season tickets?

Why can't they work together to make the track racable?

Feel sorry for the Coventry fans. But getting a decent Track curator who knows what he's doing would be a start... Not Rocket Science...

Any news on from Tapes Up? I'm unable to get to a radio.

Any news on from Tapes Up? I'm unable to get to a radio.

So far Mick has commented that it is the stadiums fault. The stadium owners have refused to take part on the prog and stick by their statement. So nothing different to what has already been reported.

Feel sorry for the Coventry fans. But getting a decent Track curator who knows what he's doing would be a start... Not Rocket Science...

That rules out the Poole man.. :wink:

Edited by blupanther
  • Like 1

Woz

available on line, bbc.co.uk/radioplayer/ coventry/ warwickshire, something like that, have a search.

So far Mick has commented that it is the stadiums fault. The stadium owners have refused to take part on the prog and stick by their statement. So nothing different to what has already been reported.

Plus currently discussing the new season which considering the situation, is very odd..........

I agree it is the stadiums fault regarding the state of the track and the fact they have decline an interview in my opinion is poor. I assume Mick hasn't said he could have done things better?

Woz

available on line, bbc.co.uk/radioplayer/ coventry/ warwickshire, something like that, have a search.

Been at a family dinner, a bit rude listen to the radio at the table haha.

I agree it is the stadiums fault regarding the state of the track and the fact they have decline an interview in my opinion is poor. I assume Mick hasn't said he could have done things better?

Mick Horton is not on the show they just quoted what has been said already I think Horton declined to come on

Are you presenting gossip as fact again? :rolleyes:

My friends dad works at the stadium and says at the moment it looks like thats where Fri meeting will take place

Plus currently discussing the new season which considering the situation, is very odd..........

Or maybe encourging we will see speedway at Brandon for this season at least?

No excuse Woz, Speedway is more important than Family dinners...........but don't tell my wife I said that.

• Like 1

Mick Horton is not on the show they just quoted what has been said already I think Horton declined to come on

Also poor if that's the case, Horton usually speaks to the fans when needed.

Mick was talking to the show via phone.

C Harris stated that they put wet shale in the hole on the bend, no wonder it was soft.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

Or maybe encourging we will see speedway at Brandon for this season at least?

Wayne Roberts has said he has spoken to the stadium and they are adamant they are not trying to push the speedway out just wonder wether Horton has taken to much on El /pl/Nl
  • Like 1