British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees 2014

Or maybe our team have made Holder and Bjerre look bad? Meaning Bombers not done that bad a job.

Bjerre & Holder have averages over 8 & 9. Harris has 6.82. Unfair to expect to score more. Did well beating them.

Think maybe Cov need to be given some credit

• Like 1

..........ain't gonna happen!!! ;)

• Like 1

Bjerre & Holder have averages over 8 & 9. Harris has 6.82. Unfair to expect to score more. Did well beating them.

Ifs that what you expect from him thats fine but I`m expecting more, Its Bombers job to get his average up and beat his counterparts after all he`s a GP rider . I want the team to win and nearly winnings not good enough, to me we`ve lost three meetings that should have been wins......

Edited by dornier
  • Like 1

Ifs that what you expect from him thats fine but I`m expecting more, Its Bombers job to get his average up and beat his counterparts after all he`s a GP rider . I want the team to win and nearly winnings not good enough, to me we`ve lost three meetings that should have been wins......

If Bomber can average 7 he has more than done his job in my opinion and I dont think its fair comparing him to Holder and Bjerre they average 2 points more than him. You will see a lot of heat leaders dropping there average so if Bomber can get a 7 average thats got to be a success although he does need to improve. We will more of a gauge of Bombers overall form after the weekend meetings. I think your harsh on Garrity to, he has been injured and Blayne said he has suffered bikes problems which he has disguised well as I couldnt tell.

• Like 2

If Bomber can average 7 he has more than done his job in my opinion and I dont think its fair comparing him to Holder and Bjerre they average 2 points more than him. You will see a lot of heat leaders dropping there average so if Bomber can get a 7 average thats got to be a success although he does need to improve. We will more of a gauge of Bombers overall form after the weekend meetings. I think your harsh on Garrity to, he has been injured and Blayne said he has suffered bikes problems which he has disguised well as I couldnt tell.

Thats OK we`ll see what happens at the weekend. but am not expecting a great improvement...the track won`t be prepared right or his heads not straight. we`ve heard it all before and its wearing a bit thin now...

• Like 1

Thats OK we`ll see what happens at the weekend. but am not expecting a great improvement...the track won`t be prepared right or his heads not straight. we`ve heard it all before and its wearing a bit thin now...

Regarding the track most riders said the same yet when Bomber says it people say he is making excuses. I do expect an improvement from him as the opposition isnt as great as Kings Lynn and Poole plus the fact he did score 11 at Leicester guesting for Wolves. He is also testing his equipment tomorrow so he is trying to improve his fortunes. He cant afford another couple of meetings like the last one.

Meaning Bombers not done that bad a job.

Think you are on your own on that one.

There is a possibility we might have to replace Ryan Fisher. His family have been refused entry into the UK and has said he will quit if they are not allowed back in. Tough times for him, you wouldnt have thought he had this in the background with the way he has started the season.

Poor guy, it must be really hard.

He is having a brilliant season and riding the best i have seen him.

Really hope it gets sorted for him soon. Sure we will all have our fingers crossed

• Like 2

Poor guy, it must be really hard.

He is having a brilliant season and riding the best i have seen him.

Really hope it gets sorted for him soon. Sure we will all have our fingers crossed

Absolutely. He sounded quite emotional when interviewed at the Sky meeting on Monday.

• Like 2

Regarding the track most riders said the same yet when Bomber says it people say he is making excuses. I do expect an improvement from him as the opposition isnt as great as Kings Lynn and Poole plus the fact he did score 11 at Leicester guesting for Wolves. He is also testing his equipment tomorrow so he is trying to improve his fortunes. He cant afford another couple of meetings like the last one.

What is there to test he`s been in hibernation for five months and now he has to do some testing...Bombers never been the same since the NEW silencers came in, there was never a problem before that but for some reason he doesn`t seem to have acclimatised to them...

Absolutely. He sounded quite emotional when interviewed at the Sky meeting on Monday.

Yes I noticed that - he has been outstanding for the Panthers too this season.

• Like 2

This isn't good news. I had no idea this was going on .. I too thought he looked emotional on Monday :cry: I assume the problem is visa related but don't understand why?

I thought he wife had a business over here, a mobile Mexican outlet or something like that?

Edited by Jacques