British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees 2014

On paper we seem to have a decent team but if they get to the play offs they`ll certainly have to come together as a team better than they did at Wolverhampton otherwise it will be early curtains. If you take Garrity out of the equation at Wolves it doesn`t leave much..Lets hope in the forthcoming weeks they can improve on their team performances..

Edited by dornier

On paper we seem to have a decent team but if they get to the play offs they`ll certainly have to come together as a team better than they did at Wolverhampton otherwise it will be early curtains. If you take Garrity out of the equation at Wolves it doesn`t leave much..Lets hope in the forthcoming weeks they can improve on their team performances..

Michael is working his way back to top form, It's only a matter of time before he clicks and when he does, The Bee's will be a scary side.

Michael is working his way back to top form, It's only a matter of time before he clicks and when he does, The Bee's will be a scary side.

MJJ has been getting back to top form all his career, there is always a excuse, it is still the hay fever season surprised you didn't come out with that one.

• Like 1

I would see how Howarth scores next Friday, can't afford any performances like at Wolves from him. Hopefully he was just a bit rusty from the injury.

didnt do a lot when he was fit
  • Like 2

I would see how Howarth scores next Friday, can't afford any performances like at Wolves from him. Hopefully he was just a bit rusty from the injury.

He's riding PL next Friday so will be a guest for him

Hope we book a good guest for Garrity quickly although impossible to replace

Edited by mdmc82

Nothing to do with this subject but I have Neenah told that there is a new speed camera from TGI's to Brandon Stadium somewhere near the garage. Suggested that it not a normal one but higher up on a pole. Anyone any knowledge I have been told that a person has recently received two tickets originating from this camera?". Any takers or information.BE WARNED.

• Like 1

Is there any news about land or the new stadium, its seem to have gone very quite, we are nearly at the end of the first season and if this is going to happen, they should start moving things along.

• Like 1

Is there any news about land or the new stadium, its seem to have gone very quite, we are nearly at the end of the first season and if this is going to happen, they should start moving things along.

Have not seen anything but saw letter in local paper suggesting building of new stadium on site of old radio masts for Rugby Football. Could speedway share this I wonder?. Edited by MACK1

It was a fantastic match and result at Wolves on Monday but that shouldn't gloss over the fact that half the team were very poor. While MJJ and Hansen will have better nights, I think the time has come to consider replacing Howarth. Not sure Fisher (or Kennett) would fit so would look at Bjerre (jnr), Risager or a man who always scores some points at E.L level (do we still own him?) Stuart Robson.

• Like 3

Good news that Kennett probably won't fit and I've never been keen on Risager so hope he doesn't either. I do like Robbo though as he's similar to Bomber and always give 100%.

• Like 5

Nothing to do with this subject but I have Neenah told that there is a new speed camera from TGI's to Brandon Stadium somewhere near the garage. Suggested that it not a normal one but higher up on a pole. Anyone any knowledge I have been told that a person has recently received two tickets originating from this camera?". Any takers or information.BE WARNED.

It is not a speed camera Abbo, it is a number plate recognition camera. It records the registration no's of all vehicles entering and leaving Binley Woods. One of my employees lives in Binley and has confirmed this, so not sure about speeding fines. There is a speed camera van parked down nearer to the stadium periodically.

Edited by TesarRacing
  • Like 1

If they`ve any sense they won`t ever bring Kennett back and Fish well you can`t fault him for effort but think his fellow team members find him difficult to ride alongside, think he`s more suited to individual riding.. I like Howarth and wouldn`t get rid in a hurry..

• Like 2

Agree about Fisher, although I do think he would strengthen us in the middle order. Howarth for me is a worry as seems uneasy on a bike, hardly here, and when he is scores poorly. If it was possible I would certainly make a change to replace him.

• Like 2