British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees 2014

Michael Jepsen Jensen it is then. Excellent news :D

And We've just gained a new fan!

Apparently he's a former Under 21 rider too, who'd believe it?!

Good news, and good luck with your new `fan addition`.

You will need it.

Dont forget to tell everyone to just ignore it now wont you.

Good signing for the Bees as MJJ needed more meetings after Czestochowa announced there financial troubles. I bet your happy Liam Gallagher Fan?

It has already gone back to one of its banned aliases Jepsen Jensen Racing.

• Like 2

MJJ commitment to racing over here is the Bees biggest worry and of course it's the hay fever season .

• Like 1

Part of me was hoping Garrity had been signed as asset.

Len Silver might be a bit senile these days but he's hardly going to sell a good, young up and coming asset so that he misses a few meetings for them in the next few months is he?

For heavens sake what's the matter with the moaners following this piece of news. I have never read some of the rubbish on a site when a team make such a high priofile signing. Well done to Mick Horton and his team for this news, let's hope it gets the supporters back. No more of the rubbish about Jepson not wanting to ride in the UK, get behind him and the rest potential for a Cup this year. Great news!.

Edited by abbo
  • Like 5

MJJ commitment to racing over here is the Bees biggest worry and of course it's the hay fever season .

I can hear rumblings already as the poor hay fever sufferer misses match after match.

I can hear rumblings already as the poor hay fever sufferer misses match after match.

should give him a chance, hopefully he will be okay (otherwise at least higher average for guests lol)

• Like 1

plenty of Pbroro fans was happy when he wasn't included in last years team MJJ to me is similar to Thomas H Jonnason good rider but lack commitment to racing in the UK .
  • Like 1

plenty of Pbroro fans was happy when he wasn't included in last years team MJJ to me is similar to Thomas H Jonnason good rider but lack commitment to racing in the UK .

Prefer and uncommitted rider who averaged 6.5 to a committed one who averages 5.

Harris don't seem to happy that he wasn't consulted with him being captain

Superb signing by the Bees, everyone at Brandon should be buzzing now..

• Like 1

Harris don't seem to happy that he wasn't consulted with him being captain

Who gives a rubbish what Harris thinks? His job is to score points and win races. Probably just upset that now he's not guarenteed heat 15!

Speaks volumes. A talent that has fallen off the radar a little but he is isnt known for his commitment to the EL.

Still, be good to see him racing again, assuming he will be available when we race Cov.

Who gives a rubbish what Harris thinks? His job is to score points and win races. Probably just upset that now he's not guarenteed heat 15!

hes not won many this season

Speaks volumes. A talent that has fallen off the radar a little but he is isnt known for his commitment to the EL.

Still, be good to see him racing again, assuming he will be available when we race Cov.

pity he's not available for Friday Steve I think you may win this one
  • Like 3