British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees 2014

Coventry Fans - You lucky so and so's ;)

Great move by your promotion - he was great to watch when he rode for Panthers in 2012 :t:

remembering scoring 15+2 and 16 at home verses Swindon and Kings Lynn!! :o

• Like 1

5th july, please spread the word, Rugby mp Mr pawsey meeting 2-3 oclock re future of speedway..please be thee in big big numbers, venue t.b.a..thanks

• Like 5

Impressive signing by The Bees. MJJ should see them comfortably in the play offs!

5th july, please spread the word, Rugby mp Mr pawsey meeting 2-3 oclock re future of speedway..please be thee in big big numbers, venue t.b.a..thanks

B*gger! One date I cannot make! B*gger!

The best part of Jepsen Jensen is the stuff he does off track, He's a great team man to have in the pits.

Coventry's next three away meetings are at Swindon, Kings Lynn and Wolves.

Michael's 1st visit to Monmore returned a score of 14 points
Scored 17 points at Kings Lynn in his debut full season for the Panthers
3,3,2,3,0 in the ELRC at Swindon.
What Coventry have signed is someone with remarkable natural talent but with the added bonus of charisma similar to Muhammad Ali and the leadership skills of Martin Luther King.
Edited by Jepsen Jensen Racing

The best part of Jepsen Jensen is the stuff he does off track, He's a great team man to have in the pits.

What Coventry have signed is someone with remarkable natural talent but with the added bonus of charisma similar to Muhammad Ali and the leadership skills of Martin Luther King.

No matter what anyone may say, the last line of your post actually made me laugh out loud. :lol: Well done. Regards. Alan.

• Like 7

Shivers down my spine. Did NOT expect that. No wonder they kept it quiet. Good god! Well done Bees promotion and my apologies for ever doubting you. WOW

And I echo those sentiments. I've been a critic in the past but I give absolute kudos to Horton for his efforts this season here and at Peterborough. Not only this signing but getting the track sorted which last night was absolutely superb and just right to showcase the talents of Bomber and Hansen.

• Like 2

Sweetheart you forgot to mention that he also possesses the genius of Einstein, artistic talents of Michaelangelo and ability to unite a nation of Nelson Mandela, as well as the good looks of a young Brad Pitt.

I haven't been this excited since that wonderful minute and a half we spent in your parents' garage last month.

Yours

Soaking wet in Leicester

• Like 8

Plus a stalker like Michael Fagan !!

So after Hans missed a meeting for the Bees to try and qualify for the SEC he has had to withdraw anyway because of the GP qualifier being postponed at Berwick. Oh Dear, never mind :D

Plus a stalker like Michael Fagan !!

Plus a good friend in the NHS who can issue prescriptions and sick notes!!

Just so expectations don't get to high, too soon, our new signing isn't banging points in right ,left and centre at the moment.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/wydarzenie/25221

Comparisons with Muhammad Ali and Martin Luther King may be a little premature. :lol:

Good signing though and will put bums on seats.

Regards. Alan.

• Like 1

Just so expectations don't get to high, too soon, our new signing isn't banging points in right ,left and centre at the moment.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/wydarzenie/25221

Comparisons with Muhammad Ali and Martin Luther King may be a little premature. :lol:

Good signing though and will put bums on seats.

Regards. Alan.

Poor signing by the Bees imo.

Close to zero commitment to British speedway and rather have kept Fisher.

Wait until all the excuses keep popping up for missing meetings

• Like 2

Poor signing by the Bees imo.

Close to zero commitment to British speedway and rather have kept Fisher.

Wait until all the excuses keep popping up for missing meetings

My hope is that he'll find some commitment to the EL, given his poor form over the past couple of years, and try and halt the obvious decline in his career.

Edited by CB252