British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees 2014

Howarth (and Grajczonek also) confirmed in Poole's 1-7 for 2014 today - no matter what the points limit! Probably also Kyle Newman.

Edited by Skidder1

GET BACK TO SATURDAY RACE NIGHTS WITH A BRITISH 1-7 FOR GODS SAKE,three Saturdays a month and second half scratch races and cut the crap.

• Like 1

Genuinely what posatives can you take from this season. Please explain I agree there are lots of fans who do not post on here are you sure they are happy with the current position of the Bees

Main Positive for this season If MIck Horton hadn,t have stepped in at the last moment you and all the other Bees fans would have had B****r all to watch so in my eyes that seem a major positive to me.

• Like 3

Main Positive for this season If MIck Horton hadn,t have stepped in at the last moment you and all the other Bees fans would have had B****r all to watch so in my eyes that seem a major positive to me.

.....cue SCB!!

I'd have Nicholls at Ipswich next season......... & I think it may just happen ;-)

There has been rumours that Ipswich are moving back up under a new look Elite League and with Ben Barker possibl staying then there could be another team in the EL using mainly Bees assets like Birmingham this season. If there is any truth in that, then it would be crazy to think Bees would not recall Bomber next season unless they are out for a true #1 like Lindgren or Holder ?

I can see Larsen, Zengotta, Sundstrom, Summers and Roynon signing for the club. Throw in Fisher and a number 1.... that would be a solid looking line up.

Fisher will be at Leicester.

What is the ruling with assets if they have been on loan at the same club for several years?

Is it a max of two years then you have to purchase . If so this might have an influence on matters I assume that is why Larsen was not retained last year and equally summers time may be up as well.i also realise that you can promise to buy and then renege on a deal and circumvent any ruling that may or not be in place .

There has been rumours that Ipswich are moving back up under a new look Elite League and with Ben Barker possibl staying then there could be another team in the EL using mainly Bees assets like Birmingham this season. If there is any truth in that, then it would be crazy to think Bees would not recall Bomber next season unless they are out for a true #1 like Lindgren or Holder ?

If Ipswich go Elite (or whatever it might be called) next season, Gavan will probably implode and disappear from the BSF forever?! So, big plusses all round then! :D

• Like 2

Hansen and Jamrog in the Brandonapolis, maybe looking to see how they get on with a view to next year? The likes of Harris, Sundstrom Larsen and Zengota will no doubt be considered. The bottom end will be interesting not sure we will see Roynon, Summers, Allen Robson or Szczepaniak next season.

• Like 1

Hansen and Jamrog in the Brandonapolis, maybe looking to see how they get on with a view to next year? The likes of Harris, Sundstrom Larsen and Zengota will no doubt be considered. The bottom end will be interesting not sure we will see Roynon, Summers, Allen Robson or Szczepaniak next season.

Bomber may well be a Panther next year. A season at the EOES would do his confidence a power of good IMO. He loves the place and is a joy to watch round the Showground..

I bet they said that at Oxford and Peterborough as well

Edited by badger1969

I wonder if Peterborough and Oxford would think the same. You have no proof of wether anyone else would have come in, if you do lets see it.

I wonder if Peterborough and Oxford would think the same. You have no proof of wether anyone else would have come in, if you do lets see it.

badger1969

I never had any dealings with Mick when I was at Peterborough/Oxford because my paycheck was paid by the promoter Colin Horton a lot of fans always comment on this without knowing anything about what happened but lets face it thats the mentality of some fans with most clubs .I,ve now probably upset a lot of people but when you get covered in S**T it sticks to you and a lot of people enjoy rubbing it in but and its a BIG BUT most of the time it ai,nt your fault

HAD

In answer to your question no I don,t have proof I wasn,t party to Sandhu,s dealings and I would imagine nobody else on here was either but I was involved with both promotions as Trackman so you hear things the normal fan doesn,t

Edited by FTM
  • Like 3