British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

MJJ is Panthers through and through, Leave him alone Poole!

I think you'll find its MB(J), but whether its Poole, Birmingham or Kings Lynn is open to conjecture!! MB(J) says its a 'difficult' track, so unlikely to be Poole!!! :wink::nono::D

MJJ is Panthers through and through, Leave him alone Poole!

MJJ will be that club or any club through and through, if they pay him.. and although he doesn't get on with the poole track well, the more he rode it, the better he would get.. he showed me that in the GP Challenge..

Starmans right ! MJJ will be that club or any club through and through, if they pay him, in just the same way as Hancock was. .

Edited by dornier

Starmans right ! MJJ will be that club or any club through and through, if they pay him, in just the same way as Hancock was. .

Greg made it perfectly clear, it was a short term thing to cover for Chris. He did his best for the club. And he enjoyed his stay. Mind you, who wouldn't.

Edited by Starman2006

SKIDO

So it is basically down to club mismanagement and the people supposedly in charge of the sport - a sad state of affairs.

Yet Poole seem to manage and after a really difficult year financially with all the rider disruption.

As someone who loves watching exciting riders riding for my team I do not look forward to the dumbing down of the talent. I don't see how reducing the points helps that? But then I know nothing.

Jepsen Jensen would go for the best deal if he was interested in riding in England but he isn't and Peterborough would not be his first, second or third choice.

Bech nearly joined an Elite League club this season and could be taking that option in 2014.

Is the rumour correct that Bjarne could be back at Wimborne Rd next season at number one ?

Jepsen Jensen would go for the best deal if he was interested in riding in England but he isn't and Peterborough would not be his first, second or third choice.

Bech nearly joined an Elite League club this season and could be taking that option in 2014.

Is the rumour correct that Bjarne could be back at Wimborne Rd next season at number one ?

MJJ would only ride for Boro, he has a healthy deal with Mr Frosts company Readypower. However, you are correct in that he wont be riding in the UK..

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised to see Nick Morris at Poole in 2014.

Come on blu, you know that's not true. Flash the cash and he would ride for anyone. He would obviously prefer parts of England that don't have an influx of pollen ;)

No chance. Definitely at Swindon.

Not sure what you base that on Matt, have to agree with ER..

Unless of course more duplicitous manoeuvrings from the land of dark are threatened :nono:

Not sure what you base that on Matt, have to agree with ER..

Unless of course more duplicitous manoeuvrings from the land of dark are threatened :nono:

a) Morris is on a very attractive average and if the points limit is as low as is being suggested, then I wouldn't be surprised if Poole got their chequebook out.

B) Morris is one of the few Swindon assets worth anything and Swindon need the money

c) Morris probably wouldn't mind being paid in 2014 as well.

• Like 1

A) Swindon speedway is on a secure footing now.

B) Morris is the biggest asset since Leigh Adams and will be the Swindon number one in the near future.

C) Morris will be paid handsomely next year

D) Have some faith MattK ;)

• Like 3

Come on blu, you know that's not true. Flash the cash and he would ride for anyone. He would obviously prefer parts of England that don't have an influx of pollen ;)

n97dj.pngTrue loyalty English, cant you see the love :D

A) Swindon speedway is on a secure footing now.

B) Morris is the biggest asset since Leigh Adams and will be the Swindon number one in the near future.

C) Morris will be paid handsomely next year

D) Have some faith MattK ;)

Has KKS hacked your account, ER?
  • Like 1