British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

exactly what I have been trying to say all day. Darcy had alcohol in his system from the night before and therefore failed a breath test. What I am saying is Darcy didn't drink on the day of the meeting and that Darcy didn't turn up to the meeting P155ed.

We know that jesus christ man change the record.

Everyone including Poole fans are telling you to stop typing.

If someone gets stopped for drink driving does it matter how much over the limit they are?

Tiny bit over is just a fine in your eyes.

Please dont comment about this issuee when quite clearly you are deluded

exactly what I have been trying to say all day. Darcy had alcohol in his system from the night before and therefore failed a breath test. What I am saying is Darcy didn't drink on the day of the meeting and that Darcy didn't turn up to the meeting P155ed.

It takes the body 1 hour to 'process' 1 unit of alcohol, after the last drink!!

If Darcy was guilty then how comes the FIM not POOLE haven't come to a decision yet? Nope Darcy should be punished with a hefty fine and a slap on the wrist and a final warning. Nothing wrong with me I am just saying it how it is.

If he isn't guilty, why are you banging on he should be fined?

As usual, you are doing your usual trolling, adopting the most controversial standpoint available on the thread in order to antagonise other posters.

I now believe you aren't KKS.. KKS can often be amusing... you on the other hand are just simply a prize bell end.

• Like 4

I was waiting for you to spit your dummy out ;)

I know you are.

Haven't spit my dummy out, you provide nothing but amusement, not in a good way for yourself.

Thanks for confirming you're trolling ways though.

You said I don't amuse you a minute ago make your mind up. Didn't confirm anything

Read what I said.

At times KKS can make you laugh in a positive way. You laugh with him.

You, people just laugh at you with contempt.,

I am just saying if Darcy was 100% guilty then the FIM would have come to a decision by now.

100% guilty????

Either you are guilty, or you are not - there are no degrees of guilt, or innocence - it's one or t'other

It would appear he was guilty of failing a breath test for alcohol - nothing to do with being drunk, rat-arsed, falling over or anything else

If his guilt is confirmed, he should receive the due sentence - I doubt that a slap on the wrist is in the FIM rule book!!!

And remember, there is a reason for there being these regulations about drugs and alcohol - you'd do we'll to be glad that there is!

• Like 1

No Darcy shouldn't get a ban. Darcy just didn't hydrate properly that's why Darcy failed the test.

Brilliant.Just brilliant.

Are you Darcy in disguise ?

dudek must be pissed off .....

he took a banned enhancer, something to try and make him quicker from the start

darcy took alcohol which has the opposite effect , which could put other riders and himself at danger , slowing down his reaction times ,

weird decision frm FIM

I wish lol Darcy is a top rider and a future World Champion.

Not doubting that for one moment.

He's also a dick who failed an alcohol test and should be subsequently banned.A worldwide, in season ban and if he decides to bin speedway then so be it.

News Update

Darcy Ward has received a 3000€ fine. A ban has not yet been decided.

Edited by Charizard

News Update

Darcy Ward has received a 3000 euro fine. A ban has not yet been announced

THAT was announced on Sunday evening ... keep up!

Not doubting that for one moment.

He's also a dick who failed an alcohol test and should be subsequently banned.A worldwide, in season ban and if he decides to bin speedway then so be it.

YOU'RE all heart...

dudek must be pissed off .....

he took a banned enhancer, something to try and make him quicker from the start

darcy took alcohol which has the opposite effect , which could put other riders and himself at danger , slowing down his reaction times ,

weird decision frm FIM

IS that correct about Dudek? My understanding (could be wrong of course) is that he was taking fitness supplements that unbeknown to him contained a substance on the banned list. Nothing to do with being quicker out of the start. Not sure there is a drug for that.

It's the first time I've seen it. It's only just been posted on eSpeedway.

YOU'RE all heart...

IS that correct about Dudek? My understanding (could be wrong of course) is that he was taking fitness supplements that unbeknown to him contained a substance on the banned list. Nothing to do with being quicker out of the start. Not sure there is a drug for that.

I'm also a realist Phil and do not want to see a rider seriously injured or worse through Darcy's stupidity.