British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Poole V Swindon 30 September 2013 Second Leg

I THINK you will find he was enquiring whether he had a puncture... why call someone a pillock?

Stop defending him all the time Philip. Listen to it back, he was clearly trying to make out he knew something about speedway bikes, then contradicted himself. I think the aforementioned insult was very valid.

I THINK you will find he was enquiring whether he had a puncture... why call someone a pillock?

You were very insulting to Hougaard racing so what gives you moral high ground?

Swindon fighting back but looks like Poole will have too much.

Look at all that moisture coming out of the track! Call it off!

Its only fair, look at the accidents the track has caused tonight.

Meeting needs to be declared after a Poole 10 heat special. :P

Plus, their viewing position at Poole isn't great and it was a legitimate question.

Well I could see what Batchelor was doing for almost 2 laps of the track, so if your mate Nige took his eyes off Greg for a couple of seconds he surely would have noticed it, no?

As for the pillock comment, well it's tame for what some have to say about him, he puts himself in the firing line by doing the job badly, in my humble opinion.

NIGEL said on several occasions that perhaps Batchelor was looking to slow the race down and then threw in the possibility of a puncture, which he quickly ruled out. Fair comment in my book, and yes he is a mate.

Incidentally, are you there or watching on TV at home, in which case you will actually have a better view.

Fair decision and correct, Josh G wasn't touched, missed the apex of the corner, and hit the rut which lifted his bike past the turning point. See.... couple of decent Swindon heats, and definitely swings into their corner, work still to do though.

What on earth is Middlo on about? Hans didnt even touch him. He went down under no contact on the corner.

• Like 2

What is Muddlo on about!

Hans has his front wheel almost on the white line - if he doesnt turn there wouldve been plenty of contact!

• Like 1

Tactical is ruining the sport, It might rob Poole a chance of making the final.

Engage your brain cell when opening your mouth, so its ok for poole to use 2 last week. but not for swindon.

• Like 1

Fair decision and correct, Josh G wasn't touched, missed the apex of the corner, and hit the rut which lifted his bike past the turning point. See.... couple of decent Swindon heats, and definitely swings into their corner, work still to do though.

The tail of the bike was bouncing , he was losing it. Middlo is a fool.

Mrs Doubtfire surpassing herself again with another hissy fit - Josh had lost it and hardly moving..