British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Poole V Swindon 30 September 2013 Second Leg

Was concerned seeing Hans holding his wrist or hand, but as he rode in the final I just hope he is ok for tomorrow.

Was concerned seeing Hans holding his wrist or hand, but as he rode in the final I just hope he is ok for tomorrow.

Must admit, he was holding it when the race was stopped and re-run.

Oh Dear, not sure which is worse, Hans with a sore hand or no Hans and presumably R/R?

I suppose it depends how badly it's hurt.

Right into mode

Poole's to lose now, oh woe is Swindon, robbed by injuries.blah blah blah

Should be ok but as hes our number one a wise choice of guest may suffice as an alternative

Edited by hagonshocker

A massive blow for our chances and a real shame for the lad. Doesn't seem we can take on Swindon when it matters with our full lineup. Can't see Swindon losing now which is a shame.

Perhaps we should follow their lead. Put out a team they can't afford, win the league, go bust and then start again.

One less off your poor bottom end can only strengthen the Pirates. All luck going their way. Lets face it they need all the luck they can get tomorrow.

One less off your poor bottom end can only strengthen the Pirates. All luck going their way. Lets face it they need all the luck they can get tomorrow.

Yes I can feel a lucky night coming on! Tungate injury we can cope with especially if dyer and josh ride like they can

Yes I can feel a lucky night coming on! Tungate injury we can cope with especially if dyer and josh ride like they can

They will need to be at their very best for you stand any chance of denting that 10 point deficit.

• Like 1

This match is over as Swindon will win at Poole no question. Stronger team all year don't think anyone can question that. As for Tungate being out and R/R being in place clearly it makes Poole weaker as they have to have rides taken by riders with lower averages. Will be great to see world class riders like Ward, Hancock and Andersen one last time before the league changes and teams can no longer fit riders above 8points at all. Still it will stop the substantial anti-Poole brigade on here moaning about Poole having holder and ward as the league will have neither!!!! Hoping the Brummies seal a finals berth tonight. Good luck

Really hope hans is ok and if not that Swindon can get a good guest although very short notice.

Really hope hans is ok and if not that Swindon can get a good guest although very short notice.

There isn't many top guests available thats Wolves had to get Cook. Possibly Bjerre or Watt?

There isn't many top guests available thats Wolves had to get Cook. Possibly Bjerre or Watt?

Watt against Poole? Is that a joke?

• Like 2

Any view as Tungate is out as to how weak this makes Poole ?