British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Poole V Swindon 30 September 2013 Second Leg

I suppose Poole fans have just got to hope he remembers his passport!

And his best bikes!

Edited by Poole Quay 7

Any News on Andersen's Fitness....

Could always use Bjerre as a guest.... Would definitely make Swindon Stronger.. :t:

For Panthers at Poole 14/08

Kenneth Bjerre - 2', 3, 3, 3, 3 = 14+1

SGP Challenge at Poole 24/08

Kenneth Bjerre (Denmark) 3, 1, 2, 2, 3 = 11

as opposed to Hans Andersen

Hans Andersen (Denmark) 2, 0, 2, 3, 0 = 7

For Swindon at Poole 26/08

Hans Andersen - 1, 2, 3, 1', 1' = 8+2

For Swindon at Poole 29/03 ELITE SHIELD

Hans Andersen © 3 X 3 2 =8

How is THJ's fitness going into the meeting?

I think he said he hurt his collar bone at Swindon but he did have two rides after his accident, so you would think it can't be broken and he hasn't ridden since as far as i know so i am hopeful of a big performance, if it doesn't work out it won't be for lack of effort, he always tries hard.

Could always use Bjerre as a guest.... Would definitely make Swindon Stronger.. :t:

For Panthers at Poole 14/08

Kenneth Bjerre - 2', 3, 3, 3, 3 = 14+1

Kenneth Bjerre (Denmark) 3, 1, 2, 2, 3 = 11

as opposed to Hans Andersen

Hans Andersen (Denmark) 2, 0, 2, 3, 0 = 7

For Swindon at Poole 26/08

Hans Andersen - 1, 2, 3, 1', 1' = 8+2

For Swindon at Poole 29/03 ELITE SHIELD

Hans Andersen © 3 X 3 2 =8

And he guested at Poole and got 6.

Your trolling holds no bounds. Clearly anyone with speedway knowledge will know it weakens us as a 7 man team is always better then a 6 man team. Tungate has ridden well enough this season top be a meeting winner on several occassions and can pop out and beat virtually anyone. It's the same as Swindon losing Morris. Suddenly Kennett and the reserves can have his rides. All nonesense.

Been raining here all morning here in Wareham. Not been forecast so hope the track is covered or we could have wet conditions tonight.

Lets hope for a nice hard battle, some great racing and all riders stay safe. My heart says we can do it but my head says no chance for us tonight, and I think what my head is saying is correct.

Matt says in todays paper it's probably the last time we will see Darcy in Pirate colours due to Sky pulling out and a likely much lower points limit on the cards. Hopefully the place will be packed.

YOUR lack of knowledge is outstanding!!

Tungates rides will be taken by THJ then 2 from Josh and 1 from Dyer. Tungate would be good for around 5 or 6 most meetings.

Josh is as good if not better than Tungate so may score better and THJ is definatly a better rider. Dyer may be a weak link but put him in the heat where Tungate would meet Kerr and maybe Dyer would get a point.

So if you can open your ears a bit YOU ARE STRONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

That the same Bjerre who is always a play off flop?? :rofl: :rofl:

Similar to the whole wolves team last week who couldn't even win their home leg!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This really is Swindon's to lose. We definitely have the riders to do this, in fact we have six that can get useful points at Poole, and who knows, maybe even seven.

Of course, we also have a ten point lead, and if the track is wet, well, that won't do us any harm.

Swindon's to lose for sure.

Matt says in todays paper it's probably the last time we will see Darcy in Pirate colours due to Sky pulling out and a likely much lower points limit on the cards.

The article doesn't say Sky are pulling out. Nobody knows yet and there is always Eurosport.

Riders can still ride over here but they need to accept less money. Its up to them.

If there is no TV money then the promotors / owners have themselves to blame for past mismanagement of the sport..

Edited by marky
  • Like 2

Maybe but he has ridden very well at Poole this season whereas Hans hasn't really been at his best, in the gp challenge he was very poor but we all know that can change.

If it is raining ,covers on or off, then prep time on the track will be shortened. With the problems Poole have had this season that would be a worry for good racing

When is the re-staging date if it gets rained off?

We could do with a deluge later to give Hans a few more days to rest his injury.

Could be time for an Adder raindance!

The article doesn't say Sky are pulling out. Nobody knows yet and there is always Eurosport.

Riders can still ride over here but they need to accept less money. Its up to them.

If there is no TV money then the promotors / owners have themselves to blame for past mismanagement of the sport..

SADLY there isn't always Eurosport... no interest in domestic speedway in the UK

Still raining and likely to continue on and off all day. Showers are developing in the channel and pushing north over east Dorset and Hants.

Anyone know if the track covers are down?

PS for once I agree with Britpete. Swindons to lose.

SADLY there isn't always Eurosport... no interest in domestic speedway in the UK

But surely speedway must be one of the cheapest sports to cover and the viewing figures can't be that bad. I know people who have no interest in going to a meeting but watch on tv.

Still raining and likely to continue on and off all day. Showers are developing in the channel and pushing north over east Dorset and Hants.

Anyone know if the track covers are down?

PS for once I agree with Britpete. Swindons to lose.

So just the 10 heats tonight.....excellent :P

• Like 1