British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Poole V Swindon 30 September 2013 Second Leg

Pirates are gona stuff emm tonite !!!!

I would not put money on that.
  • Like 1

Ive had a bet on Poole on the handicap to ease my pain if we bottle it!!! An 8 point victory to Poole on the night will be the perfect result! Not sure if my nerves will handle that though.

im praying for poole to be 1 behind on aggregate after 10 heats when the track becomes unrideable.

lets see if that smug Ford worries about rider safety or the paying public then. course he wont!

Matt Ford is just a (insert any word you want here!)

Seeing as Shovlar is wishing Brum well tonight may i say with much pride........................... GO SWINDON :approve::t:

• Like 1

I would not put money on that.

I have !!!! It's only money after all, win or lose, but were going to win.

Seeing as Shovlar is wishing Brum well tonight may i say with much pride........................... GO SWINDON :approve::t:

Least we have a chance, don't think you have any against Birmingham.

Similar to the whole wolves team last week who couldn't even win their home leg!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Better to be in the play offs than be poor for half a season and not be good enough to qualify. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Swindon 1 up on aggregate after heat 10 and it pisses down.

Come on Lord.

The meeting will be on, we know how keen the Pirates management are to get to 10 heats to call a result, irregardless of falls to their own riders.

Hopefully the RIGHT result tonight. :t:

I have !!!! It's only money after all, win or lose, but were going to win.

Least we have a chance, don't think you have any against Birmingham.

By your own example BOTH have a chance. However in the real world neither stand much of a chance.

If a rain off happens the weather on wed looks ok. I just hope they do not try to race tonight if the track is b....y awful.

• Like 1

If a rain off happens the weather on wed looks ok. I just hope they do not try to race tonight if the track isb....y awful.

Poole would never risk their riders safety on a wet and dangerous track...... :rofl:
  • Like 2

A massive blow for our chances and a real shame for the lad. Can't see Swindon losing now which is a shame.

Weren't you saying that even when Tungate was riding
  • Like 1