British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Poole V Swindon 30 September 2013 Second Leg

That's not what the Poole fans were saying in the final last year - apparently Swindon only won because of Poole's bad luck with injuries :rolleyes:

Didn't the Swindon fans mention the referee once or twice when Wolves beat them and i expect Reading may have mentioned the tac rule once or twice too when the Panthers beat them.

Another waste of space post and talking of Blue tints what about your Black and Gold blinkered Wolverhampton stance. The fact of the matter is Woverhampton are just as much light-weights and you know it but your bitchy Poole posts are sad,sad,sad.

The point is i know Wolves are lightweights in the final with our injuries and accept it.

I like how a Poole fan talks about others bitchy, that's what most of your lot do on a daily basis. :rolleyes:

Pot and Kettle spring to mind.

Looking at the respective weather forecasts for Monday, I hope the one set of BSPA track covers is at Wimborne Road!!!

Looking at the respective weather forecasts for Monday, I hope the one set of BSPA track covers is at Wimborne Road!!!

Plenty of time for it to change, anyway i thought it was just light showers and clear in the evening.

Some Poole fans do come out with classics. Mutual consent, love the comedy. :rofl:

We will beat Swindon ................................in my dreams. (you missed the last part out).

Well he sat behind me in the FIM seats for the sgp meeting at Poole not long ago and seemed very pally with the great Mr M ;)

Just get it to Heat 10 completed with Swindon 8 down and call it a day!

• Like 5

No we have to be 11 up before it can be called off, i thought you understood the rules!!

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 2

The for

If there is a possibility of rain at Poole I am sure Rosco would be happy to hold the meeting at Swindon :D

On Swindon website Rosco states that the Robins are going to Poole and attack from the start, they want to win the meeting on the night and not just sit on the lead we have.

Edited by A ORLOV

The forIf there is a possibility of rain at Poole I am sure Rosco would be happy to hold the meeting at Swindon :D

On Swindon website Rosco states that the Robins are going to Poole and attack from the start, they want to win the meeting on the night and not just sit on the lead we have.

That's what is fascinating about this tie. I honestly believe we are capable of going to Poole and taking the win on the night. But I also know Poole are capable of hauling back 8 points by heat 12 making for a very exciting finale!

• Like 1

The forIf there is a possibility of rain at Poole I am sure Rosco would be happy to hold the meeting at Swindon :D

Don't think Swindon can afford the rent for two meetings so close together to run at home.

Yawn !!!!
  • Like 2

Poole will recover all 10pts by the end of heat 4. Then it's just a case of no last places and leave the big boys to do their job.

Swindon will not make it through to the final this year.

THJ and Ward will cut the gap to 6 points after heat 1.

Then the meeting is alive.

and then in heat 2 Howarth will again show Dyer the quickest way round Wimborne Road

Don't think Swindon can afford the rent for two meetings so close together to run at home.

Yawn !!!!

Do you ever smile ?

Have assumed you're badly dyslexic or couldn't find your B key..

Anyway as for Monday, it is by no means over - if THJ, Magic, Micky & Josh can produce their recent home form then it will go to the wire.

Hoping young Nick is OK for Monday.. :rofl: