British Speedway Forum
greyhoundp

Sheffield V Scunthorpe 26/09

Why the concern you state a few months ago that you not prepared to go again.

Or was the offer of a free drink maybe enticing to think again,

Take it for what it is an end of season challenge, something just fill in the end of the season.

And i stood by my word... just thought they might have got 2 full teams with a few exciting riders to try and tempt a few extra.. that failed..

We did come to the PLRC Sunday and talking to the people who have kept going said it had been awful and we made the correct decision to save the £100 a month

Hopefully something new and fresh next season as i miss good competitive speedway

That about sums season up could only get 10 riders for 3 heats for rider of night and eventually Sheffield only have 1 rider in final ..

That about sums season up could only get 10 riders for 3 heats for rider of night and eventually Sheffield only have 1 rider in final ..

Yawn. You really are a bit miserable aren't you? You won't go, but still feel the need to add negative comments. Maybe you need to get out a bit more.

Enjoyed this meeting, good show early on from Doolan, Wells & Compton for Sheffield & the Scunthorpe reserves were awesome. Klindt got better in his last heat & rider of the night, before that he was very poor.

Thought Koppe & Maasen were awful, Albin was competetive but didnt have any pace to challenge the leaders, mad rider though & good to watch. Auty won the rider of the night with a class pass on Klindt but yet again is an enigma during the match, cant seem to win a heat. has struggled with this consistently throughout the season, very steady though, gets his 7-8 pts but doesnt often threaten to get 10-12 pts like to me he should as a #1.

Thoughts on the match anybody?

Enjoyed this meeting, good show early on from Doolan, Wells & Compton for Sheffield & the Scunthorpe reserves were awesome. Klindt got better in his last heat & rider of the night, before that he was very poor.

Thought Koppe & Maasen were awful, Albin was competetive but didnt have any pace to challenge the leaders, mad rider though & good to watch. Auty won the rider of the night with a class pass on Klindt but yet again is an enigma during the match, cant seem to win a heat. has struggled with this consistently throughout the season, very steady though, gets his 7-8 pts but doesnt often threaten to get 10-12 pts like to me he should as a #1.

Thoughts on the match anybody?

Auty as you said Lewis really is a decent rider i have followed his career since the under15s.Is there many riders who have so many from the back wins great value exciting certainly.For me he has been disappointing with consistency but he will be ok and I believe he will be get things right also he will have a massive bearing on whether Birmingham have a chance of winning the EL final.

• Like 1