7. Ritchie Hawkins

1. Richard Lawson

2. Rusty Harrison

3. Kyle Howarth

4. R/R (Tero Aarnio)

5. Rene Bach

6. Ashley Morris

7. Chris Mills

Bates as NL guest for Ellis (broken right wrist).

Aarnio injured in Sweden - Howarth Harrison can take one ride, Morris & Mills will share the others.

Expecting a comfortable 7+ victory for the Sackers Witches.

Edited by Had Enough

I think you will find that it's Harrison not Howarth and the reserves who can take the extra rides

Edited by iand

Expecting a decent sized win for the Witches. Race points difference could be vital so every point counts.

May not be all plain sailing though - Howarth has been impressive this year and Lawson has finally shown some form at Foxhall while Bach is capable of a big score.

I will go with 53-40.

I think you will find that it's Harrison not Howarth and the reserves who can take the extra rides

Cheers, now corrected. I simply saw Howarth's name above Aarnio's in the Green Sheets, and didn't think to check the numbers - the BSPA don't always change the order.

I'm not going......got something better lined up. Witches easy win, +20 all day long. Unless Chris Mills gets a 21 point max, in which case I could be wrong.

Edited by Roland

Should be a win, but think we really need to score big against them if we have any chance, as I see a big loss for us at Edinburgh, which makes Edinburgh favourites in my eyes.

Really need to get something out of this as our play off hopes are depending on it!!

R/R is going to cripple us as Ipswich have a solid main body and I cant see too much joy coming from so many res v main match up's, going to be a long night and we just have to hope that a good performance is available to keep us in it? :P

Our main riders will "all" have to step up to the plate, we have gone well here before and deffo need a repeat one now as our form at Edinburgh is nothing short of criminal so there will be little joy there and away points are going to be vital? :o

Here's hoping we can cause an upset and keep the show on the road!! ;)

Really need to get something out of this as our play off hopes are depending on it!!

R/R is going to cripple us as Ipswich have a solid main body and I cant see too much joy coming from so many res v main match up's, going to be a long night and we just have to hope that a good performance is available to keep us in it? :P

Our main riders will "all" have to step up to the plate, we have gone well here before and deffo need a repeat one now as our form at Edinburgh is nothing short of criminal so there will be little joy there and away points are going to be vital? :o

Here's hoping we can cause an upset and keep the show on the road!! ;)

Workington scored 37 at Foxhall in the PL match, with Aarnio getting two late wins, but Bach & Lawson disappointing with just 9 points (no heat winners) between them from 8 rides - so your assessment is spot on. With Edinburgh having stolen a point from the Comets, they will at least need to claim it back to have any chance in the group.

With Tero out for the season now that's it done and dusted. Whatever slim hopes we had at Ipswich they've gone now. Witches by at least 20

Any news on our reserve guest?

Josh Bates confirmed , do you never look at the Witches website ?

I know it's normally about 2 weeks out of date info but it's on the money at the moment .

It also says Josh is in at the top of this thread .

Edited by Super Blue

Ha ha sorry people, i am obviously tired, and a little bit thick, sitting next to super blue has that effect. And no I never read the official site.

Edited by Baldyman