British Speedway Forum

There been much better speedway since M,Bowden left.

Plus it looks like a speedway track now.

Still things to do before the start of the season,but I'm quite

sure it will be up and running on time.

First 4 riders are looking good.

With the talk about who is coming could make us a team to watch.

Excellent crowd for Bech Jensen's debut against Glasgow too.

Rasmus is a great signing and one that we have all been hoping for. If nothing else it proves that the Devils promotion is not going to build a team with every expense spared and fair play to it for that. It would have been soooo easy to say 'we've signed Ben Barker so the rest of the team must be a bargain basement offering'. Two decent reserves (with 8:36 to play with) and this might just be a team to watch ...... It won't necessarily be an edifying sight, but the Ancient Mariner is already getting a bit excited over the Devil's prospects for next season :t:

• Like 3

1. Ben Barker 9.44 - Great British international, huge point scorer, entertaining
2. Roland Benko 5.00 - Young talent, loads of potential
3. Alex Davies 7.38 - Good middle order man should do well
4. Kyle Newman 5.32 - Putting him at 4 will either progress his undoubted talent or he will stay about the same
5. Rasmus Jensen 7.00 - Miles better than a seven point average will increase by about 1 if he has a good season
6. YOUNG BRITISH NL RIDER 3.00 - Bring on the young British talent :)
7. Lewis Blackbird 4.93 - Great rider IMO but unsure weather or not he would go to Plymouth.

Greenwood? Williamson? Reade? or would James Holder fit.

1. Ben Barker 9.44 - Great British international, huge point scorer, entertaining

2. Roland Benko 5.00 - Young talent, loads of potential

3. Alex Davies 7.38 - Good middle order man should do well

4. Kyle Newman 5.32 - Putting him at 4 will either progress his undoubted talent or he will stay about the same

5. Rasmus Jensen 7.00 - Miles better than a seven point average will increase by about 1 if he has a good season

6. YOUNG BRITISH NL RIDER 3.00 - Bring on the young British talent :)

7. Lewis Blackbird 4.93 - Great rider IMO but unsure weather or not he would go to Plymouth.

Blackbird is a great shout, I'd take him! I think we seem to be after Katajisto on 4.92 however!

Rasmus needs one more away meeting to get an average which is likely to be around 6.2ish dependent on the away meet he rides. With that in mind we could sign a 3 pointer from our NL team for the first couple of meetings (Reade is a good shout) and then look to strengthen if he doesn't hit the ground running with the spare points that Rasmus will free up.

Katajisto on. 4.92 is a steal.

Wish Edinburgh had taken him back.

He just needs a minder.

A good 6-7 point average this season if his head is screwed on.

Katajisto on. 4.92 is a steal.

Wish Edinburgh had taken him back.

He just needs a minder.

A good 6-7 point average this season if his head is screwed on.

I can think of someone associated with the Devils promotion who could fulfil the minding role that you suggest very well indeed. Personally I would be delighted were he signed.

I can think of someone associated with the Devils promotion who could fulfil the minding role that you suggest very well indeed. Personally I would be delighted were he signed.

Big D ? :o:D

Oh dear MikeyT. Bit touchy aren't we?

My comments about Alex and his permit were first posted on the Plymouth forum. You made absolutely no comment about it on there.

I make a reference on here and you go off on one.

The article does make reference to a potential problem and even alludes to the cases of Campton and Masters.

Why shouldn't we believe the reporter, as the comments supposedly come from Team Manager Trigger?

Oh, but of course, you already know that don't you? Seeing's as YOU wrote the article for the website!!

Ok, in future I wont read anything you write on here or there, because as you say just because its in black and white doesn't mean its true.

Or do you always write a load of b******s?

Happy Christmas. ;)

Oh dear MikeyT. Bit touchy aren't we?

My comments about Alex and his permit were first posted on the Plymouth forum. You made absolutely no comment about it on there.

I make a reference on here and you go off on one.

The article does make reference to a potential problem and even alludes to the cases of Campton and Masters.

Why shouldn't we believe the reporter, as the comments supposedly come from Team Manager Trigger?

Oh, but of course, you already know that don't you? Seeing's as YOU wrote the article for the website!!

Ok, in future I wont read anything you write on here or there, because as you say just because its in black and white doesn't mean its true.

Or do you always write a load of b******s?

Happy Christmas. ;)

well well! its only took you 63 posts but at last you managed not to slag off the manager or the promotion but you know have mikeyt in your sights,i dont always agree with mikey but we have a mutual respect for each others opinions and views and dont resort to the vindictive personal line you seem only capable of,obviously the promotion and management are keeping you happy atm i suppose you will be threatening legal action against me again lol Edited by lewy
  • Like 1

James Holder ? :rofl:

He's as popular with the Plymouth lot as Mark Lemon is.

James Holder ? :rofl:

He's as popular with the Plymouth lot as Mark Lemon is.

James who Halifaxtiger, i don't remember having a RIDER by that name riding for the club, may have turned up, but riding no :lol: