British Speedway Forum
cityrebel

Rye House V Redcar 28/9/13

Thought this was a Rye v Redcar thread...........Leicester.? Have I missed summat?

Thought this was a Rye v Redcar thread...........Leicester.? Have I missed summat?

Obviously. :wink::oops::rofl: :rofl:

That's what happens when you're not arsed about things any more!

To fill you in... Leicester fans had been peeved that Redcar got the 6th place due to the inability to complete this match before the cut off date! Redcar went and proved that there 6th place was fully justified hence the Leicester fans being quieter than normal!

• Like 1

To fill you in... Leicester fans had been peeved that Redcar got the 6th place due to the inability to complete this match before the cut off date! Redcar went and proved that there 6th place was fully justified hence the Leicester fans being quieter than normal!

Well put. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you forgot showaddywaddy drac

:rofl:

you forgot showaddywaddy drac

Not forgetting David Icke and Gok Wan

• Like 1

Not forgetting David Icke and Gok Wan

Leave David Icke out if this

Anyone who thinks the moon is a space station an the royal family are reptiles is ok in my books ;)

To be fair it was no longer a must win meeting for 6th place.. Any comparison is futile if you ask me !!!!!!!!!

To be fair it was no longer a must win meeting for 6th place.. Any comparison is futile if you ask me !!!!!!!!!

NOT sure we did actually. :blink::D :D :D

Not all of us were members of the clutching at straws brigade.

Not all of us were members of the clutching at straws brigade.

Perhaps not yourself LL - but a significant number of Leicester Supporter were on here shouting the odds.