British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spin king

Sheffield 2014

Carl Stonehewer as team manager?

Again would rather go with a proven experienced Team Manager.

Both Sean Wilson and Stoney were excellent riders and captains, but that does not mean that they will be great Team Managers.

Again would rather go with a proven experienced Team Manager.

Both Sean Wilson and Stoney were excellent riders and captains, but that does not mean that they will be great Team Managers.

Does not mean the so called experienced ones are any good either, Wilson knows the club like back of his hand and would do a good job, tactical wise the job is easy the hard part is motivating and advice which i think Sean would be great and would create a great atmosphere in the team which is something we have lacked for a long time.

Time to make things fresh from top to bottom, lets not stick with the status quo all time and try new things, try to be one step ahead of other clubs for a change instead of reacting to others.

Rene Ass?

I do hope that clears up soon for your sake. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

• Like 6

Does not mean the so called experienced ones are any good either, Wilson knows the club like back of his hand and would do a good job, tactical wise the job is easy the hard part is motivating and advice which i think Sean would be great and would create a great atmosphere in the team which is something we have lacked for a long time.

Time to make things fresh from top to bottom, lets not stick with the status quo all time and try new things, try to be one step ahead of other clubs for a change instead of reacting to others.

Or maybe Sean already has his hands full with his own business.

http://www.seanwilsonracing.co.uk/

Rene Ass?

Tommy Palmer !

SO who do we expect to be the next name to be announced ? My bet is on one of Andre Compton, Damien Koppe or Facu Albin.

Tommy Palmer !

SO who do we expect to be the next name to be announced ? My bet is on one of Andre Compton, Damien Koppe or Facu Albin.

Maybe.

I would not be surprised to see an announcement for at least one signing this Thursday.

Looking at the Sheffield Speedway Facebook page it seems that the consortium are asking fans for their views on the all different matters regarding the club, which is pretty refreshing, and claim to have a few new ideas of their own.

Or maybe Sean already has his hands full with his own business.

http://www.seanwilsonracing.co.uk/

which is fair enough if too busy but we should be looking to be fresh and aim to be the best we can be, not playing catch up and being average in all departments.

A few blokes at work have thrown Hynek Stichauer's name in to the hat for Sheffield, dont really know what to make of that, but obviously can fit. Anyone else heard anything along those lines ?

A few blokes at work have thrown Hynek Stichauer's name in to the hat for Sheffield, dont really know what to make of that, but obviously can fit. Anyone else heard anything along those lines ?

Nope.

I think it is highly unlikely that Garry would be interested always said that Team Managing does not interested him plus he has a thriving business that keeps him very busy.

But Jack Lee could be and has a wealth of experience, and would be a good call.

How about newly-retired Doug Wyer?

How about newly-retired Doug Wyer?

Possible, certainly would not take any prisoners.

Pleased to hear that the new Tigers Promotion are asking fans for their idea's. Look what it did for the Comets when Laura Morgan and her team took over. A totally refreshed atmosphere at Derwent Park. Good look to Hoggy and his new partners.

• Like 1