British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spin king

Sheffield 2014

In the "New" programme we get a column by Damien and one by Peter.....practically saying the same thing...why not have one promoter writing a column and make room for other features...Oh and by the way the pics of Damien and Peter.....Damian looks like he's sneering "come on if you're hard enough!, while Peter looks like he's smirking after just dropping a SBD in a lift...Just an observation....

Just looking at the Leicester scorers tonight and josh bates got 4 points ?? I thought he had pulled his back in his last race Thursday so couldn't make last nights massacre at edinboro !!!!

Just looking at the Leicester scorers tonight and josh bates got 4 points ?? I thought he had pulled his back in his last race Thursday so couldn't make last nights massacre at edinboro !!!!

He also pulled out of that meeting due to his reoccurring injury.

Obviously not fully fit,hope it doesn't mean missing Thursday because we going to have a backs to the wall meeting if proctors missing.

Just hope that everyone is available on Thursday because I ain't watching another trouncing grrrrrrrr

Absolutely loved Facu as a rider, and as a human being but can't really understand why you would go to the trouble of bringing him over, (cost etc) just score us a few points here and there. That is no slight on Facu at all, if he was based and settled here I wouldn't hesitate in getting him in.

Ive got a feeling it is a new rider signing, rather than an existing rider becoming a full asset.

Wouldn't the team have to have been declared by now if it was a new rider?

• Like 2

I think it's notification that Compton will not achieve the 7.5 ave that deluded fans said he'd easily get :)

maybe facu?

Surely the promotion are not going to drop a member of their own family and none of the other riders should be dropped for Albin - it would make them weaker.

Would be funny if after his rant at Somerset that Proctor was dropped for being rubbish, after all he's been given a chance.

Which Pawlicki?

Both of them, obviously!