British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spin king

Sheffield 2014

Just seen that - it should put a few bums on seats as there will be a fair few that will want to see him ride again

I've just booked my flights from Portugal to be there for Sam's appearance at Sheffield.

Any news on who else is in the meeting?

I've just booked my flights from Portugal to be there for Sam's appearance at Sheffield.

Last info on tigers website on line up is here: http://www.sheffieldspeedway.co/news.php?extend.1500

LINE UP:

Simon Stead, Leigh Lanham, Adam Roynon, Andre Compton, Taylor Poole (Sheffield), Patrick Hougaard (Leicester), Josh Auty, Ashley Birks (Scunthorpe), Rory Schlein (Kings Lynn), Ty Proctor (Wolverhampton / Somerset), Cameron Woodward (Eastbourne).

In addition to the above mentioned riders Josh Bates and Simon Nielson are also having races against similar experienced riders, do would imagine that there will be something like 20 heats in total

I think it will be the same format as used at Birmingham tonight.

15 heats

3 reserve races

1 final

19 heats in total

Hoping the weather stays good for you with making such a journey to get here!

• Like 2

Great hear Sam is in the meeting will I am sure try to win and not just make up the numbers just a pity he is physically unable to race on a week to week bascis ,long may we have the odd glimpse of him.

• Like 1

Great to see Pirtek back involved with Wosskow Brown providing new kit for track staff and also supporting the club with financial support plus promoting and marketing.

Certainly a feel good factor around Sheffield Speedway right now, bring on next thursday :)

Also great to have sudden Sam in the air fence meeting also !

• Like 1

I'm heading down for a look see, don't think the rain has been that heavy, but it ain't going to be pretty!

That would be a no on the practice front

That would be a no on the practice front

Hmmm not quite sure what happened there to be honest! I posted the first sentence and second sentence about an hour apart and have no idea where the third sentence came from!!!