British Speedway Forum
BluTiger

Ipswich V Edinburgh 03/10

Heavy rain forecast Thursday afternoon onwards. Just about sums up the recent run of misfortune...

......................... Could be a case of spot the supporter on Thursday which is a shame.

Might be a few Comets fans there, at least in spirit!

• Like 1

Might be a few Comets fans there, at least in spirit!

There will be some Edinburgh fans there, in person!

I take it we can only have 2 guests and rider replacement? If we get a couple of good guests it could keep the match entertaining at least. Would mind seeing rosen if he has a free day on Thursday

If Ben Leigh Rohan and Adam all out then it will be 3 guests and r/r!

Lawson Howarth and Morris would make it interesting.

• Like 4

Heavy rain forecast Thursday afternoon onwards. Just about sums up the recent run of misfortune...

A week's grace might give some of Witches' disabled list a chance to recover. Weather certainly looked horrific for Thursday, all over the country, on BBC this morning.

If Ben Leigh Rohan and Adam all out then it will be 3 guests and r/r!

Lawson Howarth and Morris would make it interesting.

But Barker is riding for Brum tonight..................

..... you expecting him to come off again?

dont know how he was in agony last night in the pits....if I was a monarch if rather he rode on Thursday as he carrying a few knocks.... Could be costly for brum tho.
  • Like 1

hope not but you never know.

Come Thursday I'm a ippo fan all the way. But then I've always been a fan of one of the riders . Come on witches. Put a spell on those monarchs :-)

Well , with new averages out everyone is able to take an r/r ride for Leigh and if Ben is fit enough it could be an interesting encounter .

Klindt as a former T/R holder obviously knows his way round Foxhall although he is notoriously inconsistent .

Will we have enough motivation in our locker and fire left in us to help out the Comets ? Who knows but I would like to think the boys will be determined to sign off with a home win !

Who would have thought we would have a situation arrive when all the whoop whoop Comets fans would be busting for a Witches win !

I just hope we can do you that favour and see us end our home season in style .

• Like 2

Well , with new averages out everyone is able to take an r/r ride for Leigh and if Ben is fit enough it could be an interesting encounter .

Klindt as a former T/R holder obviously knows his way round Foxhall although he is notoriously inconsistent .

Will we have enough motivation in our locker and fire left in us to help out the Comets ? Who knows but I would like to think the boys will be determined to sign off with a home win !

Who would have thought we would have a situation arrive when all the whoop whoop Comets fans would be busting for a Witches win !

I just hope we can do you that favour and see us end our home season in style .

I hope you can too :t: . Come on you Witches !!! Give Barker his due he is a fighter , watching him ride last night he deserves credit where its due with the broken bone in his hand and still managing the wins/overtaking. Finishing 2nd in the PL might just keep the Witches guys fighting to finish their home season on a high

A Witches fan for the night, Mr Snackette you would be proud of me :wink::lol:

• Like 1