British Speedway Forum
pirateandi

Poole V Birmingham 1st Leg Grand Final

Oh right! It's Swindon's fault! At least we salvaged some integrity from this season!

What's the point of integrity, you could have made the loss convincing, it's all about the win at the end of the day, that's what the Poole management work on all season . .

Nigel Pearson #W****R, Fat Maud acting so innocent was revolting when he is the biggest fraud speedway has ever seen, The amount of times them 2 clowns who present speedway on a Monday night mentioned how Poole rebuilt their side and that Birmingham finished top and Poole finished 4th was a slap in the face to all the Birmingham riders and promotion, To think Martin Smolinski is a GP rider in 2014 sums up speedway the guy knows 1 way to ride a bike and that is CURB CRAWLING, The lack of respect for Tai Woffinden was disgusting (Pearson - Darcy is the best young talent in the world)

That's it my son.....Let it all out :lol:

If SKY do choose to show speedway next year we need a governing body with a set of BA*LS. Not Jon Cook who is like FAT MAUD'S puppet on a string.

:D and I am a Peterborough fan
  • Like 2

Dear oh dear oh dear oh dear

That was classic from Pearson just before Doyle swept round everybody on the 1st bend in Ht 8 embarrassing .Plonker.
  • Like 1

Yeah, he's been lying awake over this one for years. Winning the world title twice will seem insignificant compared to scaling the heights of the EL.

And will soon disappear back to Sweden not giving a monkeys about the EL.

Brum......Gavan.... Ha ha ha ha ha !!!!! One knows bugger all about speedway , the other is just bitter......Suck on it !!

Whilst the quoted poster says nothing of any relevance , as usual. :t:

Yep,as I said earlier another brain dead Poole fan!

• Like 1

My opinion. You can dislike Matt Ford as much as you want, what you can't hide are the facts. Great crowds in his Stadium, great atmosphere for the TV cameras. If all tracks were as successfull. The promoters would have tv banging on their door.Goes to prove nothing wrong with the action the sport delivers , just needs better promotion .

Always say a bad meeting with a stadium full of fans will always seem better than a great meeting with a quarter full stadium!

And before you all ask I am not a Poole fan.

• Like 3

My opinion. You can dislike Matt Ford as much as you want, what you can't hide are the facts. Great crowds in his Stadium, great atmosphere for the TV cameras. If all tracks were as successfull. The promoters would have tv banging on their door.Goes to prove nothing wrong with the action the sport delivers , just needs better promotion .

Always say a bad meeting with a stadium full of fans will always seem better than a great meeting with a quarter full stadium!

Yep,but your name says it all regarding Poole!!!

• Like 1

Your name rings a bell when mentioning Ford! goes well.

Your name rings a bell when mentioning Ford! goes well.

Very good Sidney :D

Full credit to Matt Ford who kept a cool head and didn't throw in the towel when many other promoters would have given up and written the season off.

The mans a genius, get an impartial body running the sport then we will see.

Yep,as I said earlier another brain dead Poole fan!

But Gary, Brains aren't everything. And I would even go as far to say that in your case, they're nothing!

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 2

Congrats to Poole on their superb show, outclassing Brum very easy. Not their fault if the other team does not turn up but I had thought they would make a decent effort, but not to be. Poole(Ford) have worked hard all season to get into the Play Offs eventually, and tonight they proved it was worth all their efforts, most promotions would not or were not capable of doing it. Pity that the Poole haters can't bring themselves to have some praise for Poole, who can only beat what is put in front of them. The away meeting now has much less significance unfortunately, but you all have to praise what Brum have achieved up to this meeting. Not highly rated, but they have plugged away with determined triers and the added luxury of the seasons form of Smolinski.

Gavan will be puking himself, should really stick to the unrequited love threads Gav.

Not sure about Gavan but reading this post makes me want to puke !!

Just the predictable reply I expected from a brain dead Poole fan?

Now say something original?