British Speedway Forum

Sounds like the EOES!

Strike!!

You been reading the stevebrum book of one liners again?

No paying customers but the riders always paid on time and in full, it's swings and roundabouts :D

Strike!!

You been reading the stevebrum book of one liners again?

No paying customers but the riders always paid on time and in full, it's swings and roundabouts :D

Still choosing to read my posts when it suits, bless!

Still choosing to read my posts when it suits, bless!

And it's another corker!

Indeed I am selective, it's the best way to cut out the irrelevant which is approx 90% in your case IMHO (it's all about opinions isn't it?), although not sure how the two are connected in this case but best not to delve too deeply into brumworld :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 1

And it's another corker!

Indeed I am selective, it's the best way to cut out the irrelevant which is approx 90% in your case IMHO (it's all about opinions isn't it?), although not sure how the two are connected in this case but best not to delve too deeply into brumworld :icon_smile_clown:

Only 90%, think your being generous.

• Like 3

Just checking my Facebook updates and I see Rosco has just become 'Friends' with Lewis Bridger!!! Should Robins fans be reading anything into this, I wonder? :D

Now if he has just become FB friends with SteveBrum - :o

I would start to question Rosco's sanity!!! :D

And it's another corker!

Rather a brumworld than one that `ignores` someone but chooses to read some anyway. Classic.

Only 90%, think your being generous.

At least there is no doubt on the percentage with yours.

Now if he has just become FB friends with SteveBrum - :o

I would start to question Rosco's sanity!!! :D

to coin a crump99 phrase - its a corker.

Swindon in a good position when it comes to team building for 2014. More on the Swindon website.

• Like 1

Rather a brumworld than one that `ignores` someone but chooses to read some anyway. Classic. At least there is no doubt on the percentage with yours. to coin a crump99 phrase - its a corker.

Remind me again is percentages your strong point.

Now that was a corker.

Batchelor Doyle and Morris along with mainly British youngsters could be the Robins line up next season if Danish meetings are going to be a hindrance to the fixtures.

Which way they go remains to be seen but I have no doubt they will be a front runner yet again

Edited by INCOGNITO

MJJ seen in Swindon, I wonder if he may be the next Peterborough rider looking to move to the Robins

MJJ seen in Swindon, I wonder if he may be the next Peterborough rider looking to move to the Robins

lets hope so , a loan fee for a rider who misses a lot of meetings comes in handy

Edited by hans fan

Batchelor Doyle and Morris along with mainly British youngsters could be the Robins line up next season if Danish meetings are going to be a hindrance to the fixtures.

Which way they go remains to be seen but I have no doubt they will be a front runner yet again

Batchelor instead of Kildemand ? :o

Have been to dog racing a couple of times and have been surprised how few people go to it, but they do put out special offers and occasionally have top race meetings which pull more in. It seems that the racing is mostly run for the tv in the betting shops. The public tend to park next to the spectators gate but the carpark behind the stand is mostly used by the dog owners and the one behind the back straight is not used at all.

Normally go once a month. Biggest crowd on Boxing Day. A lot of people do the meal/drinks special offer in the grandstand. Crowds can vary from maybe 100 to nearly 1000. Chatting to people in my cab would say more have been to the dogs than the speedway. A lot go to company dos. Would rather watch bikes than dogs racing round, but at least you have a chance of winning cash, having a meal,and there is sometimes free entry for the dogs. The dogs make their money from the Tote so don't need many spectators.

The Robins need the new stadium, and improved hospitality facilities, and also to market the sport better in the local area. Should follow Newbury racecourse, and let all under-18s in for free. Do more to attract kids such as promotion in local schools.

Remind me again is percentages your strong point.

Now that was a corker.

That was not quite a corker (but expected naturally).