British Speedway Forum

What goes around comes around as was once said or have you forgotten pre March 1 of 2013. I'll leave you to dribble in peace as you seem to have already offloaded Australia's no1 and the 6K man, not that they'll probably want to play in the proposed new dawn anyway.

Dear oh dear. Thought you had a bit more about you than that Crumpie......

What goes around comes around as was once said or have you forgotten pre March 1 of 2013. I'll leave you to dribble in peace as you seem to have already offloaded Australia's no1 and the 6K man, not that they'll probably want to play in the proposed new dawn anyway.

Yawn!! Just as well we didn't buy them then - LOL!

• Like 1

Have to agree as surely we will have to use our own assetts first & foremost & then see what the points limit is.

Just no Eddie who has been a poor signing.

Based on the possibility of a lower team average for next year, I reckon we will indeed see a team of mainly our own assets. 1. Kildemand. 2. Zengota. 3. Korneliussen. 4. Morris. 5. Doyle. 6. Birks. 7. Bellego.

• Like 1

Quite like the look of that team ER..

Think it likely to be above any new points limit though..

By my reckoning and I probably need to be corrected it currently equates to 41.44 :-

1. Kildemand 8.40

2. Zengi 6.06

3. Mads 6.90

4. Morra 5.90

5. Jason 7.30

6. Ash 3.06

7. Bellago 3.82 (?)

Agree with others and would retain Killer, Jason and Nick and fill the rest of the team according to the new points limit...

Dear oh dear. Thought you had a bit more about you than that Crumpie......

Apart from the dribble bit which wasn't really needed it's fine, with your team only helping tbh. Wasn't it posted at the start of the season that Batchelor wouldn't be a Panthers asset after the season? You might need to pencil him in.

The way things are heading, Kennett may well be a No.1!

Kennett need's to take a step back and decide if a career as a speedway rider is for him.

He has been long stuck in a rut and he has been caught cheating in multiple sports. His attitude and commitment isn't right if you ask me.

But on a positive note, I still remember this as one of the best races I've ever seen at Poole: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcBiENaVM44

• Like 1

Unsure as to who is the biggest pratt on this thread..the whiney individual that is Crump99 or the vile nonentity that is the self proclaimed 'The Know'?....votes please. thankyou.

Kennett need's to take a step back and decide if a career as a speedway rider is for him.

He has been long stuck in a rut and he has been caught cheating in multiple sports. His attitude and commitment isn't right if you ask me.

But on a positive note, I still remember this as one of the best races I've ever seen at Poole: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcBiENaVM44

And he still lost lol

• Like 1

What other sport was he caught cheating at?.

By my reckoning and I probably need to be corrected it currently equates to 41.44 :-

1. Kildemand 8.40

2. Zengi 6.06

3. Mads 6.90

4. Morra 5.90

5. Jason 7.30

6. Ash 3.06

7. Bellago 3.82 (?)

Agree with others and would retain Killer, Jason and Nick and fill the rest of the team according to the new points limit...

Can't see Mads riding for Swindon again really although I would have him back.

1. Kildemand 8.40

2. Zengi 6.06

3. Mads 6.90

4. Morra 5.90

5. Jason 7.30

6. Ash 3.06

7. Bellago 3.82 (?)

As at 1st Sep I think the averages are as follows, from BSPA green sheets, but they may change.

Kildermand 8.25

Zengi 6.15

Mads 6.97

Nick 5.90

Jason 7.30

Ash 3.06

Bellago 3.82 ? conversion from pl av of 6.36

Total 41.45

As you say yerropes will be too high if rumours are true

Edited by A ORLOV

Having read Matt Ford's comments in the Poole Evening Echo about the viability of 2014 for the EL I'd expect a very low points limit.

Whatever please no Kennett!

Based on the possibility of a lower team average for next year, I reckon we will indeed see a team of mainly our own assets. 1. Kildemand. 2. Zengota. 3. Korneliussen. 4. Morris. 5. Doyle. 6. Birks. 7. Bellego.

Why would you want Zengota ?, being one of the better Coventry riders isn't something to shout about.

Having read Matt Ford's comments in the Poole Evening Echo about the viability of 2014 for the EL I'd expect a very low points limit.

Whatever please no Kennett!

If this is the case and it does seem likely, then the top riders have to go otherwise races will get even more strung out...

Some competitive racing please in 2014..

• Like 1

I wonder if Kildemand will ride on his Workington average next season?

6.24 I believe.

. heard he has agreed to ride for Poole :-)