British Speedway Forum
Wolfsbane

Wolverhampton 2014

Doyle could still end up at Leicester, Eastbourne or Poole, as well as Wolves. Who knows he might even be back at Birmingham!!

Stranger things have happened in speedway.

The fact he had talks with Wolves and tweeted soon after that he has sorted out his British contracts points mainly at Wolves and possibly the only reason it hasn't been announced is they want to get Tai on board and announce the full team.

Should there be any problems signing Tai (which I firmly believe he will be back) then Wolves would have 14.31 for the last two ....... but most likely it looks like there is 5.11 for the final place and while I hope it's someone like Vaclav Milik, there are other riders available that will do a good job as a second string.

1 Tai Woffinden

2 Jason Doyle

3 Ty Proctor

4 ?

5 Jacob Thorssell

6 Ashley Morris

7 Joe Jacobs

Certainly a team that will be hard to beat around Monmore Green. ...... Away ?

Think that will be the team and I would like to see a new 5 pointer but I think they will go with Sam Masters just hope he can hit the ground running.

Agree, a new 5 pointer would be ideal but unlikely. Pontus ahead of Sam maybe because of PL clashes?

Agree, a new 5 pointer would be ideal but unlikely. Pontus ahead of Sam maybe because of PL clashes?

I hear the sentiment of some wanting it to be someone new but just who would fit on a 5 point average?

I hear the sentiment of some wanting it to be someone new but just who would fit on a 5 point average?

Would Zetterstrom fit in with Doyle ?.

If your looking at Zetterstrom we may as well have Klindt both blow hot and cold.

True, but I hope not!

If your looking at Zetterstrom we may as well have Klindt both blow hot and cold.

Its a no to Zetterstrom or Zengota for me.

Guest wolfhound

If Wolves should decide to sign a newbie, then how about Anton Rosen at Newcastle Diamonds, to double-up? Didn't ride in the UK until late in the season but scored fairly heavily. (Was given a 7pt assessed average). He has not yet completed the required 4 home & 4 aways but only needs 2 away meetings to attain a 'real' average. His average in Sweden is decent and he has found his way around Brough Park and some of the others with little difficulty.

Whether he would be allowed to ride in the EL if his assessed average still applies I have no idea but it would not be long before that was rectified.

As Newcastle ride on Sundays, Poland is therefore not an obstacle, only his PL matches having first call during the season.

So over to you TNT as I'm sure you have more info' than me on assessed averages and how they apply and if Rosen could fit the bill?

Rosen can't double up I'm afraid as he's still on an assessed average

Kenni Larsen???????

If Doyle goes to Leicester where will we get a decent number 2 from?

We wont get one.Almost certain to go now with Adam and Ricky.

A season of also-rans again,now i fear. :cry: