British Speedway Forum
Wolfsbane

Wolverhampton 2014

Have to see how many teams will want to be in the Elite League next year and with Sky wanting at least 8 then it may be only just about to go on.

Polish and Swedish teams have only a short season and don't get to ride at home every week. Maybe if the Elite League is to stay then they may have to look at one fixed race night and fill the rest of the fixtures with lesser meetings in a competition that includes every track.

Is there a minimum of 8 EL clubs in the new Sky contract?? The new 5-year deal is only for televising meetings NOT sponsoring the league anymore!! And they seem to be including more PL meetings anyway!!!

Edited by Skidder1

proctor and wells yes I would get rid but not thorsell he has lots of potential

I`m not surprised the multi poster is writing off a rider that is clearly getting better, probably because he isn't Danish :P

To anyone with an ounce of Speedway knowledge its clear for all to see the progress Jacob is making.

Steve, where are you??? ;):P

Even you know the answer to that question!! Ricky Wells was the last rider we paid money to another club. Howe was SOOO long ago!

Not sure the details were ever released about Tai,s contract with Rye House,or how a figure was paid for him to transfer his services to Monmore.

The details were clear. His dad suggested Wolves was the club to sign for BEFORE he signed for anyone. Rye LOANED him from us.

A little dicky bird told me that Wolves helped pay for Fricke`s air fare. :wink:

• Like 1

I`m not surprised the multi poster is writing off a rider that is clearly getting better, probably because he isn't Danish :P

To anyone with an ounce of Speedway knowledge its clear for all to see the progress Jacob is making.

Even you know the answer to that question!! Ricky Wells was the last rider we paid money to another club. Howe was SOOO long ago!

The details were clear. His dad suggested Wolves was the club to sign for BEFORE he signed for anyone. Rye LOANED him from us.

A little dicky bird told me that Wolves helped pay for Fricke`s air fare. :wink:

We paid for his duty free, Ford paid the rest :rofl:

• Like 2

proctor and wells yes I would get rid but not thorsell he has lots of potential

12 months is a long time in speedway - a year ago Proctor was one of the main reasons Wolves got into the play-offs.

Edited by TesarRacing
  • Like 1

Yet more points dropped. Despite Woffy saying `we cant afford to drop any more points`.

Question for CVS - have we given up all hope of going for the play offs and if not WHEN are changes going to happen because this side will struggle to win a goldfish.

• Like 1

Yet more points dropped. Despite Woffy saying `we cant afford to drop any more points`.

Question for CVS - have we given up all hope of going for the play offs and if not WHEN are changes going to happen because this side will struggle to win a goldfish.

Yes,Woffy seems to be the new mouth piece now for the Wolves in talking to the media.

Adams hasnt shared his thoughts for weeks,but he can hardly come out with statement "We can still make the play-offs".when in all honesty he knows we cant.

Yes,Woffy seems to be the new mouth piece now for the Wolves in talking to the media.

Adams hasnt shared his thoughts for weeks,but he can hardly come out with statement "We can still make the play-offs".when in all honesty he knows we cant.

Edit*He has had something say,on the club website today.

• Like 1

Looking down the scorers, most of the team scored what you would expect then to score with the exception of Woffy. If he had scored 10+ it would have been a good win. But the promotion are not going to replace him are they so I can see the difficulty. Why do you think he is struggling in the EL when he is doing so well in the GP's?

Looking down the scorers, most of the team scored what you would expect then to score with the exception of Woffy. If he had scored 10+ it would have been a good win. But the promotion are not going to replace him are they so I can see the difficulty. Why do you think he is struggling in the EL when he is doing so well in the GP's?

No doubt he will now go and get a max for Vetlanda in the Elitserien tonight,and suddenly al the tiredness has gone.

Edit*He has had something say,on the club website today.

At least Adams has laid the blame firmly where it belongs.

The intent of making the play offs would be signaled with changes being made NOW. No other announcement needs making.

Last night echoed the start of the season. Winning but with a poor night from Tai. So yes the rest all did there job.

Obviously no one wants him replaced. I certainly don't. But questions will need asking if he can come 2nd in Cardiff, score well in Poland Sunday and also if he does well in Sweden tonight.

Something hasn't been right all season with Tai in the EL. Only Tai / Adams knows why.

• Like 1

Woffinden a doubt for tomorrow at Belle Vue due to exhaustion. He was at Stansted this morning so presume he is riding in Sweden tonight? If he is exhausted he should have been staying at home today and resting.

• Like 7

Let's see if he rides in Sweden tonight, If he does then this exhaustion talk is just nonsense and a cover up for his below par performances for the whole season.

He doesn't seem to be exhausted in the GP's.

Woffinden a doubt for tomorrow at Belle Vue due to exhaustion. He was at Stansted this morning so presume he is riding in Sweden tonight? If he is exhausted he should have been staying at home today and resting.

Maybe Sweden pays enough not to wear him out ;)

12 months is a long time in speedway - a year ago Proctor was one of the main reasons Wolves got into the play-offs.

your right and on the average he had at the start of the season wolves would have been stupid not to have him in the team but it is now july and it has not worked out so he should go . but i think its way to late for us to get in the play offs so would be surprised if we change the team , but i think we should and get in new blood for next season

Woffinden is riding in Sweden tonight.

What is going on?

Yes and bet he will be sick at bell vue? What a joke