British Speedway Forum
jim the whipper

Leicester 2014 . Elite

where exactly has this been stated??

Speedway Star, I think!!

And i reckon it will be Eric Boocock

If you are correct I think there may be fireworks in the BP pits when the egos collide :wink:

• Like 1

If you are correct I think there may be fireworks in the BP pits when the egos collide :wink:

Fireworks! That would be an understatement

Where has it been announced that the new team manager will be experienced ?

Same Place it was Last time Eric Boocock was coming to Leicester . In Hemsleys Head , Eric will be told when he needs to know :lol:

Edited by jim the whipper

I would be very surprised if it will be Eric Boocock as last time he was asked turned it down as didn't want all the travelling as said too old to be driving up and down the country. That was in premier league with lots of Northern tracks now in the elite most clubs are southern or midlands.

I keep hearing the name of Dave Howsrd and the announcer guy Rob who does all the excellent interviews as being in contention for the job. This may just be what the fans want or think though.

Not a chance he would work with DH

eric would work along side the pope if the money was right.
  • Like 1

Phil Morris is without a gig in the EL and now that Coventry have confirmed Havvy Leicester are the only team with a space.

He would want to be involved at club level, I'd think, if he has serious pretentions on the Team GB position.

Thoughts?

I think Phil. would want to be 'in charge' and that probably wouldn't go down too well. :wink:

eric would work along side the pope if the money was right.

That's the point the money & control would not be there for eric.

As for Phil being manager,don't think he would take orders and by what I remember of his Leicester visit he wasn't impressed.

Think they should have glyn as manager and put DH on the tractor ;)

Not a chance he would work with DH

Can you imagine anyone except a tame "yes-man" being appointed?

But you never know, a change could have come over DH and he might be looking for someone who can stand up and challenge and be respected by him. On the other hand, I might stand a decent chance of sh*****g Myleene Klass.

Can you imagine anyone except a tame "yes-man" being appointed?

But you never know, a change could have come over DH and he might be looking for someone who can stand up and challenge and be respected by him. On the other hand, I might stand a decent chance of sh*****g Myleene Klass.

you'ld be in a very long queue!!!! :D

I would be very surprised if it will be Eric Boocock as last time he was asked turned it down as didn't want all the travelling as said too old to be driving up and down the country. That was in premier league with lots of Northern tracks now in the elite most clubs are southern or midlands.

I keep hearing the name of Dave Howsrd and the announcer guy Rob who does all the excellent interviews as being in contention for the job. This may just be what the fans want or think though.

What about the 50/50 winner being team manager the following week! I might have an extra go if that was the top prize.

you'ld be in a very long queue!!!! :D

Id rather be first than last... :shock:

Id rather be first than last... :shock:

That would shorten the queue I would imagine.. :wink:

• Like 2