British Speedway Forum
jim the whipper

Leicester 2014 . Elite

Its 2 signings 1 top end rider and a rider who had a stint at Poole couple seasons back.

Sam Masters? He said he was hoping on getting an EL place at some point this season and I'm sure he had a stint with Poole a few seasons back.

Edit:

just seen he is guesting for the lions at Swindon on Thursday night. Maybe a sign, maybe not, as I'm sure he would have been announced by now.

Edited by MonarchsMitchy

Sam Masters was all set to join Leicester a couple of weeks ago before Lasse signed but is unable to double up due to a unknown change in visa regulations which means can not change his secondary employer. This change also rules out Rohan Tungate as well

My mole at BP now tells me Kenni Larsen's on his way to Leicester!

I'm not surprised to learn there are moles at Leicester with all those damn great mounds of earth around the place. :lol:

• Like 2

I think moles are very clever animals.they seem to know everything that's going on!

Its 2 signings 1 top end rider and a rider who had a stint at Poole couple seasons back.

Adrian Meidzinski? I'd love to see him riding in this country and he rode for Poole a few years ago

He does look the same shape as Paddy....if the suit fits he's in

Larsen stated in the winter his Polish club wont let him join a Saturday track.

Larsen stated in the winter his Polish club wont let him join a Saturday track.

Well he should tell his Polish club to get f**ked what right have they to dictate which day a rider can or cannot ride on.

Edited by zlata prilba

Well he should tell his Polish club to get f**ked what right have they to dictate which country a rider can ride in..

Great idea. Tell your number 1 employer to get stuffed so you can earn less for more meetings in the UK!

Great idea. Tell your number 1 employer to get stuffed so you can earn less for more meetings in the UK!

fair point but is an average rider on that vast amount of money to ride in Poland, once a week Edited by zlata prilba

Kenni was also very unsure of his fitness in the winter as he had a very serious arm injury last year in fact lost a lot of movement in it.

So that combined with his Polish club not being happy with him riding for Leicester on a Saturday is the reasoning behind turning them down this came from the horses mouth e.g Kenni.

He is in very good form this year in both Denmark and Poland

I'm not surprised to learn there are moles at Leicester with all those damn great mounds of earth around the place. :lol:

There's potential there for a gag involving mountains and molecrap

• Like 1

Moles say one thing - Horse's say another. Interesting. :lol: