British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DIAMONDS

Glasgow 2014

I would agree with re-signing Joey but I would prefer the 7th signing to be someone with a proper average. The young French fella on 5.00 should be the only assessed rider this year please.

• Like 4

I doubt it will be Henning now, as I am sure when The Sun mentioned the Coventry Cracker - he was listed as 'ex-Glasgow rider'?

As a few people have already mentioned previously, I would like to see Joey signed next and then a young 7pt Danish gem pulled out the hat as our final signing?!

I'd prefer a tried and trusted PL performer to go along with Ringwood . Our record in the Danish market isn't great in recent seasons . Thomsen has a chance of making it , but Peter Juul and Anders Andersen weren't up to much .

• Like 4

I doubt it will be Henning now, as I am sure when The Sun mentioned the Coventry Cracker - he was listed as 'ex-Glasgow rider'?

As a few people have already mentioned previously, I would like to see Joey signed next and then a young 7pt Danish gem pulled out the hat as our final signing?!

Officially he is of course an ex-Glasgow rider, as he hasn't signed for us for 2014. Yet.

If he's on the market (hopefully he's putting himself in the shop window at Coventry) an our the delay in announcing the final two is an indication we are not interested.

Newcastle asked Rene to recommend one last year and he said there was no-one good enough for the PL coming through the ranks. Sweden may be your better bet.

Not fancy another dip into the Aussie market again?

Edited by Mr Blobby

Not fancy another dip into the Aussie market again?

Maybe you could suggest something being an expert in 'dipping'. ;)

Just make sure they meet the criteria for getting a work permit :rofl:

Would Fredrik Engman come in on an assesed 7, that would be a cracking signing. Also I'd like to see Ringwood back.

1. Kevin Wolbert 8.40

2. Dimitri Berge 5.00

3. Fredrik Engman 7.00

4. Rusty Harrison 6.63

5. Theo Pijper 7.70

6. Joey Ringwood 3.56

7. Anders Thornsen 4.11

Thoughts?

I'm sure the promotion are working hard to give us the best possible team on track.

• Like 1

Newcastle asked Rene to recommend one last year and he said there was no-one good enough for the PL coming through the ranks. Sweden may be your better bet.

I'm sure my Tiger friends are after Frede Schott, just the right age and an ex-Monarch too ;)

• Like 1

Hope we dont sign brett saunders

• Like 1

I'm sure my Tiger friends are after Frede Schott, just the right age and an ex-Monarch too ;)

Full credit to the promotion for this initiative.

Has to be unique in speedway, if not any sport I've heard of.

Must be a first with both teams being in the same league.

Of course I'm referring to the Monarchs being Glasgow's feeder club.

• Like 1

Facu Albin rode very well in his first participation vs Glasgow, add 6+2 and his average 3.6 for reserve.-

MMMMmmmm. George, don`t you think agents Wolbert and Pijper are keeping their throttle arms warm, "manipulating" their averages downwards, before returning "home" in 2015 or after.

Makes sense don`t you think??

Facu Albin rode very well in his first participation vs Glasgow, add 6+2 and his average 3.6 for reserve.-

I hope you're not trying to hint at something there Ariel!