British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry V Leicester (home & Away) 20&25th Oct

Anyone know what the entry price is for tonight? Also if dogs are allowed in?

Ive jumped into this one quite late on but looks like a great excuse to finally visit the Lions track! Even if the teams look a little odd =/

Just as a matter of interest, does anybody know who is riding for who, havent been following this as I was going to Stoke, rained off again, blast. so hoping to come to Leicester instead.

LEICESTER: Kenneth Bjerre, Nick Morris, Krzysztof Kasprzak, Kenneth Hansen, Hans Andersen, Kevin Doolan, Jan Graversen.

BUILDBASE BEES: Niels-Kristian Iversen, Scott Nicholls, Grzegorz Zengota, Ryan Fisher, Ben Barker, Aaron Summers, James Sarjeant.

Return leg at Brandon is Fri 25th

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

so does anyone know why Magnus and Lasse aren't riding for Leicester? not loading it, just a genuine question. seems odd?

Mick.

As far as I know, they both have knocks.....

Is that for real or just speculation? do you actually know...

If you do, and i'm not saying it's not the case, then why don't we do like Neil Watson and point out our unLions like team and the lack of our toip riders is partly dictated by injuries?

Edited by volty

so does anyone know why Magnus and Lasse aren't riding for Leicester? not loading it, just a genuine question. seems odd?

Mick.

Heard that Magnus hurt his wrist and arm lying his bike down to avoid a smash. Don't know about Lasse.

Tough one to predict tonight, if the meeting avoids the rain, can see Lions win by about 8 or so.

Still need a texter and time is running out for me to be able to check as eldest son is off to the station soon after his weekend home from uni.

Anyone know what the entry price is for tonight? Also if dogs are allowed in?

Ive jumped into this one quite late on but looks like a great excuse to finally visit the Lions track! Even if the teams look a little odd =/

£15 for adults and £13 concessions.

No dogs allowed unfortunately so mine have to stay at home for this one.

Come to Coventry - they welcome dogs. :t: