British Speedway Forum

Just going to put you right OT but your on the ball and beat me to it

Just going to put you right OT but your on the ball and beat me to it

How are you IDH, hope you are well?

I believe the Elite League will take precedence in all fixtures unless the rider is a Premier League club asset.

Is that true that Elite will take president if Premier matches clash, don't remember seeing that in BSPA statement?

That would be a disaster to lose Josh, the most exciting rider last season. :sad:

Full marks to Somerset in holding 2014 admission to last seasons prices. A shame season tickets not slightly cheaper as three free matches if purchased early and two free matches if purchased late, means most people will miss more than that due to seasonal holidays, so no saving. Perhaps a free programme could be included, as it was a few years back, to make it more attractive. That said, well done again for holding prices down. :D

Just realised that if Josh has signed for Poole, and not on loan, then Poole will have priority, so answered my own question, so I assume that if he rides for a Premier club he will be doubling down.

Who has holidays during the speedway season? :shock: Unless you count a weekend away doing Edinburgh, Berwick and Glasgow :drink:

I believe the Elite League will take precedence in all fixtures unless the rider is a Premier League club asset.

It's usually who they signed for first, so there must have been a change at the AGM for it to be true. Once a rider signs the first contract, they are in the driving as to who he rides for, if their is a conflict of fixures.

If Josh does sign for Worky a top three of Jason, Nick and Alex is still a formidable combo.

Pity Alex isn't riding for you in 2014.

If Josh does sign for Worky a top three of Jason, Nick and Alex is still a formidable combo.

Something like

Jason

Kyle

Alex

Charles

Nick

Brady Kurtz

Lewis Rose/Olly Greenwood

Alex Davies said on Facebook he was looking for a team place for next year

Can't seem to find his Facebook. Could you link it? Very, very dissappointed if he isn't in the team next season. Would have thought he'd be a mainstay for years to come.

Will Josh now return? He has now signed for Poole and all their fixture will take presidents.

Who is this president bloke?

• Like 1

Don't want Nick if his Elite club have priority.

No alex for 2014,sad news this his replacement will have to be good.

Edited by coomie

doyle

morris

grazonek

wright

rose

b.kurts

5.16 left for your last rider

very top heavy might work again