British Speedway Forum

This should be good - enlighten me, what are the facts that 'we all know' about?

Oh dear. You obviously struggle to read what is in the public domain. Maybe its glasses you need?

Although you would have to feel a little sorry for Ty, but i do feel he's being a little mella dramatic when he says its ruined his reputation, of course it hasn't.

How do you it hasn't?? He had made his feelings clear. Do you think any other PL club would have the confidence to take him on now??

Somerset have done the right thing for their club by bringing back Morris but the decision taken to drop a rider right on the eve of the season still leaves a sour taste by the management.

Steve, i think your Trolling a bit, don't you?

How do you it hasn't?? He had made his feelings clear. Do you think any other PL club would have the confidence to take him on now??

Steve, leave it out mate. Of course another PL club will take him on. Its just circumtances... He's just got to take it on the chin, and move on prove himself and another PL club will come calling. He's a good rider. As i said, its not personal, its business. Garry has to do whats right for the club its sponsors and the fans. Nick should never had been dropped in the first place but that was also circumtances. Id have him in my team all day long.

Edited by Starman2006

Steve, i think your Trolling a bit, don't you?

Steve, leave it out mate. Of course another PL club will take him on. Its just circumtances... He's just got to take it on the chin, and move on prove himself and another PL club will come calling. He's a good rider. As i said, its not personal, its business. Garry has to do whats right for the club its sponsors and the fans. Nick should never had been dropped in the first place but that was also circumtances. Id have him in my team all day long.

Its a very easy thing for you to say. Ty clearly doesn't agree with you however.

I leave trolling to your cohorts.

I actually care about how my teams riders feel, surprising i know. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Oh dear. You obviously struggle to read what is in the public domain. Maybe its glasses you need?

Somerset have done the right thing for their club by bringing back Morris but the decision taken to drop a rider right on the eve of the season still leaves a sour taste by the management.

So because it's in the public domain, that makes it a fact? Your arguements have just reached a new low, even by your standards.

If i was proctor i would be sending them the Bill for the new rebels suit he bought plus all the extra equipment he bought as well for PL!

• Like 1

If i was proctor i would be sending them the Bill for the new rebels suit he bought plus all the extra equipment he bought as well for PL!

The thing is that, although i didn't go to the P&P last Friday, the pictures i have seen don't show any team suits for the Cases Rebels this year? Not really sure which team suit he has bought? I also think he has made a rod for his own back by mentioning his reputation has been affected because until he mentioned it I had even thought of that. Good Luck to Ty if he ends up in the PL this year.
  • Like 2

The thing is that, although i didn't go to the P&P last Friday, the pictures i have seen don't show any team suits for the Cases Rebels this year? Not really sure which team suit he has bought? I also think he has made a rod for his own back by mentioning his reputation has been affected because until he mentioned it I had even thought of that. Good Luck to Ty if he ends up in the PL this year.

Either way he has bought a lot of new gear so he can do both leagues to then to find out a day before P&P his services are no longer required! now he has all this gear that he no longer needs and probably lost a lot of money because of it.

I am pleased Nick is back but do sympathise with Ty, I and I expect any of you on here would be really miffed if we invested money to do a job and then the day before we were due to start we were told over the phone that we were not wanted anymore.

Ty Proctor on his day is a real talent and I am sure that during the season he will be seen in the PL, he will after his initial annoyance probably realise that Somerset done what was in their best interest as any business would and get on with what he does best just to show what might of been.

So because it's in the public domain, that makes it a fact? Your arguements have just reached a new low, even by your standards.

Dear oh dear.

Talking of new lows you seem to be disputing facts that Morris was originally released, Ty replaced Doyle, and Morris replaces Ty.

I guess those are all disputable in the Najjer world.

Dear oh dear.

Talking of new lows you seem to be disputing facts that Morris was originally released, Ty replaced Doyle, and Morris replaces Ty.

I guess those are all disputable in the Najjer world.

Although you fail to mention that Morris was originally only released due to Brady Kurtz original average.

Those facts which you mention there though have no relevance to the original point and like you normally do, you've forgotten the original point you were argueing about.

It’s been a rollercoaster few days for Australian Ty Proctor, the Wolverhampton man thought he was all set to double-up with Premier League Champions Somerset, but on the eve of the Rebels press and practice day they decided to drop Proctor and bring in fellow Aussie, Nick Morris.

Proctor had been brought in to replace Jason Doyle in the Somerset septet but without turning a wheel for his new club he has been thrown on the scrap heap. Now Proctor has been left frustrated about how he has been treated and feels his reputation has been brought into question.

Proctor said; “On Thursday evening, the night before press and practice at Somerset, I switched my phone off as I was going to dinner with my partner. I just wanted a relaxing night, I didn’t think anyone would want to contact me. When I got home at 10 o’clock I switched my phone on and I had four voicemails from Garry May at Somerset, saying to call him as soon as possible.

“I thought it had something to do with press day so I called straight back. He basically said, listen Ty we are going to have to let you go mate. At first I thought it was a big joke, I asked him if he was serious and he said he was deadly serious. I got frustrated and I hung up on him, and that was that.

“My frustration is really high at the minute and I am in quite a bit of shock. I have never been sacked doing anything in my life, not whilst I’ve been working or by a club. I have always given my all for any club I have raced for, I have references, you can ask Redcar, Wolverhampton and Plymouth, I have always done everything possible for them.

“It is such a kick in the teeth, I felt my preparation has been right. Ok I may have been struggling in a few open meetings but at the same time if I hadn’t have done those meetings I would be behind the eight ball.

“Over the weekend my head was in a different place, I didn’t really want to be racing a speedway bike but I got away Sunday and turned my phone off and enjoyed some time to myself. I had to look at everything in a positive light and look forward, I think that helped me in last nights match at Wolves, it was a good night.

“There is a long list of things I invested in to race in the Premier League, I bought a Somerset team suit, hired a new van and I also have a full time mechanic to pay, I’ve outlayed a lot of money for this to happen to me.

“I first messaged Somerset back in mid January to let them know I was available, once I knew Jason Doyle wouldn’t be racing for them. I set my equipment up to be ready for racing in both leagues, I bought a few new engines and frames in that is just in the last month.

“I have put a lot of things in place and that is what makes this situation extremely frustrating. In the next month I would have had at least fifteen meetings, now I have nothing for three weeks after Saturday. It’s like being a plumber think you have all this work then last minute, sorry mate you don’t have it.

“I am looking into making a bit of a president with this situation, so other clubs don’t do the same thing to other riders in the future. My reputation has been slammed here, maybe other clubs will look at my results and think, oh Ty Proctor has only scored six but he has a 9.22 average in the Premier.

“Some clubs in the Premier could look and think that I am not going as good as they want, maybe the situation has ruined my reputation a little bit, clubs may think, Somerset didn’t want him why would we want him. Now I am going to look at things a lot differently, I was doing Somerset a favour but I can assure you that is the last favour I do for anyone in speedway”

From the horses mouth :approve: . Then you wonder why Somerset leave a sour taste in peoples mouths . Just like Poole win at all costs no matter who they trample on :nono: . Najjer , the audacity to say Somerset were being USED , hahaha, hilarious , its the one word high up in the grammar of Somerset promotion

• Like 2

Although you fail to mention that Morris was originally only released due to Brady Kurtz original average.

Those facts which you mention there though have no relevance to the original point and like you normally do, you've forgotten the original point you were argueing about.

I mentioned the FACTS, but as expected you prefer to add circumstance to somehow prove your theory.

???

Stevebrum said Morris was originally released, which is a fact - it doesn't matter why.

Proctor was the next change.

Now Morris is back.

Three undisputable facts. Even I can grasp that - and I don't always agree with the Brummeister :)

• Like 2

wait until this hits the press.You will not believe what Garry May has been working on today!

• Like 1

wait until this hits the press.You will not believe what Garry May has been working on today!

Nothing would surprise me with the Rebels but I think it could be a change at reserve with a comeback from Jason Crump on a 3 ave to replace Charlie or Paul :-P