British Speedway Forum

......followed up by a last place behind a junior if he misses the gate.

He'll get plenty of opportunity in 2014 if he signs.

• Like 1

Brummies need an inspired signing, Come On GD show us that the Brummies mean Business, Prove the doubters wrong

I'm sure the limit is 2 double up riders

Thought that had changed.

If only the BSPA weren't so secretive over the finer details!

Why doesn't everyone just get behind the staff and the signings and leave the moaning for all the other teams fans... come on back the brummies 2014 ...you never know you might be surprised by the reserves and the final two signings

Why doesn't everyone just get behind the staff and the signings and leave the moaning for all the other teams fans... come on back the brummies 2014 ...you never know you might be surprised by the reserves and the final two signings

Course we are going to support them when they go to the tapes, it's silly to assume otherwise, nothing wrong with showing concern about team building, especially when it will have a big effect on numbers through the door and by default our future, we can support them as much as we want, but the your preaching to the choir on here, the ones we need to come every week won't read the BSF and will be tempted or not by results.

We all have doubts over Kennett, but I doubt anyone will be heckling him as he comes round for his first heat in March.

• Like 1

So what's happening with Morris? Will they all kiss and make up?

Still have a little feeling he could end up at Coventry.

So what's happening with Morris? Will they all kiss and make up?

Still have a little feeling he could end up at Coventry.

It seems he wont be back whilst Alan is the owner, which is a shame as every Brummies fan I'm sure would love him back.

Really hope he doesnt end up at Coventry.

It seems he wont be back whilst Alan is the owner, which is a shame as every Brummies fan I'm sure would love him back.

Really hope he doesnt end up at Coventry.

Would be the most important signing we could make IMO. Morris would bring back the feel good factor........ a feeling of optermism

"You meet the nicest people at Birmingham Speedway"

Edited by Nigel

Would be the most important signing we could make IMO. Morris would bring back the feel good factor........ a feeling of optermism

Alsobutely :wink:

• Like 1

Phil did a great job for the Brummies last year, but under the current management I would prefer it if Phil stayed away. I just can't see how the two sides could possibly work together, there's been too much said for it to just be brushed under the carpet and forgotten. As soon as the team hit a rough patch or things did not go as well as hoped, all the old animosity would resurface, people would take sides and the team/riders would suffer.

I would much rather they announced a decent signing for our fourth rider then they say Phil is coming back.

Alsobutely :wink:

Alsobutley... err ?? :rofl: Merry Christmas.....already ? keep off the sherry ;)

Edited by Nigel
  • Like 1

I'm sure the limit is 2 double up riders

Belle Vue have Craig Cook and Ritchie Worrall but their reserves are likely to be in other leagues too so that wold make four.

Birmingham already have Barker and Kennett, so maybe you are allowed just two from the 1-5 but if Birmingham were to sign Skornicki and Nermark for example, would that mean that their fifth rider would not be allowed to sign for a Premier League team ?

Would be a bit hard for the three point rider at Belle Vue !!

Edited by T.N.T.

You can only have 2 double uppers in your 1-5. That's from the belle Vue management

You can only have 2 double uppers in your 1-5. That's from the belle Vue management

Yet Workington have 3 :/