British Speedway Forum

Birmingham should swap Kennett for Klindt which would give them enough points to replace Nermark with Smolinski.

Jepsen Jensen is eager for some meetings to regain his sharpness, Why don't the Brummies match his demands and make a competetive team

Sounds like you are more desperate for him to ride here than he is. Simple solution, you pay him out of your pocket money, and MJJ rides for the Brummies. You'll be happy, MJJ will be happy, and the Brummies get a replacement for Kennett, and apart from the thought of you supporting our team by default, maybe the fans will be happy too.

I've been speaking to Emil Sayfutdinov, Nicki Pedersen and Greg Hancock.

Ha ha ha ha ha...who else do you speak to? Jesus? Allah? The fairy godmother? The dead? I bet your address book is bigger than Philip Rising's and Nigel Pearson's put together isn't it?

The other one's got bells on, by the way.

• Like 5

Sounds like you are more desperate for him to ride here than he is. Simple solution, you pay him out of your pocket money, and MJJ rides for the Brummies. You'll be happy, MJJ will be happy, and the Brummies get a replacement for Kennett, and apart from the thought of you supporting our team by default, maybe the fans will be happy too.

Ha ha ha ha ha...who else do you speak to? Jesus? Allah? The fairy godmother? The dead? I bet your address book is bigger than Philip Rising's and Nigel Pearson's put together isn't it?

The other one's got bells on, by the way.

In agreement shocker.

Sorry, do you think screamer is KKS etc etc etc? If so, you're wrong, as screamer is a completely different person. I know as I've met him! I don't necessarily agree with his posting though. Have a joke by all means, but not on a matter as serious as this. Birmingham as a club are in trouble right now and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I certainly wouldn't want it to happen to Lynn!

Screamer ?, no I mean that KingKennethJesperJensonBerreRandomDanishRiderRacing pillock.

• Like 5

Not todo with this topic can anyone help me please I can't find tonight's meeting listed on Sky anyone help please

edit

Edited by david2905

The green sheet averages will be out soon to enable team changes but lets face it there is not a number one rider out there who wants to ride in the uk at the present time. Frankly , good riders fit for the elite league are as thin on the ground as they have ever been in the history of this league. If anyone can pull a rabbit out of the hat for Mr Phillips, lets hear it now.

The May 1st averages are now out and as expected Adam will be a heat leader and Eddie drops to second string for thursday.

The May 1st averages are now out and as expected Adam will be a heat leader and Eddie drops to second string for thursday.

The difference between conceding more than or less than 60 points per meeting?

It'll make sod all difference, Scornicki is but one man fighting against a tide of mediocrity.

• Like 1

So much better brummies great point....

And that's the end of kennett to

If king doesn't pick up he will be gone too

• Like 1

A deserved point for the Brummies.

Who's coming in for Eddie?.

Could be Black, or maybe Decker... :wink:

• Like 2

Could be Black, or maybe Decker... :wink:

Roger Black or Carol Decker would be better bets on Eddie's form.

• Like 3